THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Another TB cw.....

bgeixk.jpg

i think it is time to stop with the TB....give us some DK PLEASE!!!!

Just waiting for the aces and I think I'm done with the VIs....wth is up with the delay?

^yeah he wore chaos 5's. i didn't notice them in todays episode but i saw some pics a while ago lol.

I never knew that. I'll check in the next episode. Still thinking and looking for "Rice" in a size 12.. but i just might hold off for the Ace's..

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by rillo561

Loving the urban camos, any chance of getting them under retail?
Purchase with the VIP coupon....just gotta hurry cause the current one expires on Sunday...

un'DS'd today

IMAG0732 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Damn Wicked!! Why you gotta do that?!?! haha...Im still waiting for mine to come in the mail. No one wear Kobes or Lebrons up here still.. Its still a Jordan world, SMH!!

might have to hit up the mall tonight to pick up the urban camo's before the VIP coupon expires

It doesnt sound like he's saying, "not here" to me. Kind of sounds like, "not kidding" (refering to trying to hurry everyone up)...I dunno

Too Dope. 

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-kay-yow-1.jpg

I sure hope they make that 'BreastCancer Logo' a lil larger.

But most importantly, please release.. 
nerd.gif

meh they wont make it bigger.... keep in mind how big "rice" and the ace logo and whatnot were on those premiums and "PEs"

Back
Top Bottom