THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Mango US 12 DS for 530...............would anyone do it?

I couldn't do that man sorry, the most I would give up for these is 300-350 no more than that

My exact feelings. There are only a handful of kicks that I would spend 500+ on, and the Barca's are not one of them.

I would have difficulty doing it for anything more than 350.  I think they are nice, but I think there are plenty of other things out there already and to come that I would rather spend that money on.  I would say that the Barca colorway is maybe top 5 for the Kobe 6, but its not in my top 3 at all.   Your $ though, so whatever makes sense for you.  Just my personal opinion.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I couldn't do that man sorry, the most I would give up for these is 300-350 no more than that

My exact feelings. There are only a handful of kicks that I would spend 500+ on, and the Barca's are not one of them.

Thanks guys.  Was really thinking about it, since it is my size.  But at 500, i would prolly never wear it, so why bother, i suppose.  Must say i do like how it looks a lot, but oh well.

I tweeted to Nikestore & they said there was 45 Kobe VI colorways to date, i'm thinking in the 50-55 range anyone have an exact list?

if you like the Barca's CW, just get the new Blake Griffin Hyperdunks...basically the same

Originally Posted by nimhet

if you like the Barca's CW, just get the new Blake Griffin Hyperdunks...basically the same
yeah that's what I did. I didn't like them at first when I saw the pictures, but after seeing them in person and trying them on I copped 2 pairs...I really like those now.

Originally Posted by Type X

I tweeted to Nikestore & they said there was 45 Kobe VI colorways to date, i'm thinking in the 50-55 range anyone have an exact list?
I dont think there has been that many. I wonder if they are including GS and womens in that as well. This is all I can come up with...what am I missing?

28 released with 5 scheduled...I cant be missing 12 cw's, can I??

Released
Aways
Gradients
Light Bulbs
Del Sols
Concords
Breds
Dukes
Chinas
Chaos
Blue TB
Black TB
Green TB
Draft Days
Camo
Urban Camo
Blue Camo
Grey Marble
Blackouts
BHM
Grinch
3D
OC
LA
All-Star
Rice
Glass Blues
Barcas
Barca Home

Scheduled for Release 
Dark Knights
Aces
Homes
Imperial Purple
Think Pink 

Pop's
Navy Blue TB's, Varsity Blue TB's, Black TB's (http://www.kixandthecity....Kobe+VI&x=0&y=0)
Varsity Red TB

200trnr.jpg

Those white midsole/outsole VI should be TB2.0s since the grey based uppers are TB too. Don't forget the Georgetown TB2.0, whether they are releasing or not.

^^^ Wicked, those look great on feet as do most of your kicks.  Just couldn't bring myself to grab any more 6s after the Chaos dropped a few months back.  Honestly don't know that there is really anything else dropping other than Aces that is worth copping.  Unlike Bron's line, no one can complain that we don't get CWs of Kobes.   I would almost say its overkill to some extent.  I would say one, maybe 2 camo colorways max.  The early TB colorways seem fairly unappreciated.  Even these late Laker colorways seem a little much, but nonetheless, there should be something for everyone here. 

With regards to the USCs, I actually like the 6s more than the 5s, but the 4s still take the cake.  Feel free to disagree, but I think years from now, the Kobe 4s and 5s will still be seen as more "classic" than the 6.  In terms of playing ball, the 5s are really an incredible shoe.  The 4s are great if they were more durable. I think with the hyperfuse, hyperdunks, and other tech arising, the 6s are merely one of many possibilities moving forward depending on your preference.

708367016a85cec8c51171094468b99b9624e0f4_r.jpg

Just copped these POP's off my boy at work
pimp.gif
   Didn't feel them too much when they released but after seeing them 'on feet' they grew on me
Adding it to the VI collection with the Chaos', Del Sol's, and Dukes

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Why don't they make Albino Kobes? Just a question.

I wouldn't mind some crazy material as well.
Cause then you'd only be able to rock them at night, out of direct sunlight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

In terms of playing ball, the 5s are really an incredible shoe.    
this is what's up!.....
and not because I have more V's than anything else...hahahaha

the 6 will be a classic just because of the design, nothing comes to mind first than black mamba when you see it.

http://bryscooplaygrifhold.niketalk.yuku.com/Bryscooplaygrifhold - Thanks fam...not bad for a cell pic huh, ha ha...I agree there is is something for everyone with all the CW's that dropped and whether it be the design or the CW's it definitely brought a lot of people who would have never thought about buying a Kobe shoe...

SJPitbull - I'm with you on this CW, didn't think much of it at first, but now I definitely want a pair for cheap...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

In terms of playing ball, the 5s are really an incredible shoe.    
this is what's up!.....
and not because I have more V's than anything else...hahahaha

the V's and VI's would've been GOAT had the shoe had herringbone. i've been playing a lot in my hyperfuse lows lately, and i like them a lot better. 

Back
Top Bottom