THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^^^ limited coz he won't be a ble to use it in any game this season anymore...hahaha.

Why is it that these
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Black-Metallic-Silver-Concord-White-1.jpg

don't look like the Black/Metallic Silver/Concord/White on FL's website? The picture on the website looked like this one when they first released last week, but now it's:

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-metallic-silver-concord-white-nikestore-04.jpg

I want the ones with the icy-!%% soles, but I slept because I thought they would show up in stores locally and I wanted to use $30 off coupon. I r confuse
frown.gif

Why is it that these
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Black-Metallic-Silver-Concord-White-1.jpg

don't look like the Black/Metallic Silver/Concord/White on FL's website? The picture on the website looked like this one when they first released last week, but now it's:

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-metallic-silver-concord-white-nikestore-04.jpg

I want the ones with the icy-!%% soles, but I slept because I thought they would show up in stores locally and I wanted to use $30 off coupon. I r confuse
frown.gif

the first gradient pictures are just samples as i was informed by other members. they never released in the translucent sole, so that is why i personally didnt get them yet haha. i still might

the first gradient pictures are just samples as i was informed by other members. they never released in the translucent sole, so that is why i personally didnt get them yet haha. i still might

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by lj12

so basically people not in europe have absolutely no way of getting the barcas?? (except from getting raped)

anyone know how limited these will be? might not sit as long as 3ds and stuff since there's a barca logo on it... i said i was done with the vi's but these just intrigue me!
750 pairs total and 2 colourways. From memory there's 250 pairs of the Bright Mangos and 500 pairs of the standard Barça jersey c/w.
They drop in Barcelona first next Tuesday and every other Euro spot (that's getting them) the next day.

There should be official info dropped on Monday via HoH Barça.

As for people saying this and they can get that, unless you're in Europe or you're particularly high up the food chain I suspect, you've got no chance!

Best of luck to all of those out there that have given their money away to "pre-orders". 
eyes.gif
750 total? not bad i guess.. maybe i might get lucky and find some in canada, in "british columbia" after all haha do we have pics of the normal ones yet? i don't recall seeing any aside from the mangos.. 

so basically people not in europe have absolutely no way of getting the barcas?? (except from getting raped)

anyone know how limited these will be? might not sit as long as 3ds and stuff since there's a barca logo on it... i said i was done with the vi's but these just intrigue me!
750 pairs total and 2 colourways. From memory there's 250 pairs of the Bright Mangos and 500 pairs of the standard Barça jersey c/w.
They drop in Barcelona first next Tuesday and every other Euro spot (that's getting them) the next day.

As for people saying this and they can get that, unless you're in Europe or you're particularly high up the food chain I suspect, you've got no chance!

Best of luck to all of those out there that have given their money away to "pre-orders". 
eyes.gif
750 total? not bad i guess.. maybe i might get lucky and find some in canada, in "british columbia" after all haha do we have pics of the normal ones yet? i don't recall seeing any aside from the mangos.. 

23RAKIM45 wrote:

eyes.gif

After seeing this info my hopes and dreams are crushed at obtaining the Barcas from friends in Europe...I guess Ebay will take my money in the end 
frown.gif

23RAKIM45 wrote:

eyes.gif

After seeing this info my hopes and dreams are crushed at obtaining the Barcas from friends in Europe...I guess Ebay will take my money in the end 
frown.gif

eyes.gif
I wonder how those 500 pairs of the standard Barca jerseys will look.  Those actually interest me more.

eyes.gif
I wonder how those 500 pairs of the standard Barca jerseys will look.  Those actually interest me more.

Back
Top Bottom