THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

FINALLY! Sorry I didn't tag them but I was in a hurry and excited. haha

There are still del sols, gradients, POPs, Chaos, and other kobes laying around like its nobodies business in my area. Coupon frenzy.

(Now THIS is fake photography at its finest! Don't ask about my legit lens. Its my secret.lol)

HoJf7l.jpg

svJNul.jpg

ZXbmBl.jpg

damn i want grinches. 

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

FINALLY! Sorry I didn't tag them but I was in a hurry and excited. haha

There are still del sols, gradients, POPs, Chaos, and other kobes laying around like its nobodies business in my area. Coupon frenzy.

(Now THIS is fake photography at its finest! Don't ask about my legit lens. Its my secret.lol)

HoJf7l.jpg

svJNul.jpg

ZXbmBl.jpg

damn i want grinches. 

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Dope fake photography on this page... One more fake shot for y'all...

ZKVI BHM 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

On feet today to pick up Pink Kobes for my Baby Niece and Home Del Sols for my brother in law... Sunny Day in Hawaii after weeks of Rain... base upper does look blueish black under the sun...

But, BHMs are under-rated; even with 3 BS Away Vs... Was an easy double up...
Sweet picture mjrod! BHM lookin 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Dope fake photography on this page... One more fake shot for y'all...

ZKVI BHM 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

On feet today to pick up Pink Kobes for my Baby Niece and Home Del Sols for my brother in law... Sunny Day in Hawaii after weeks of Rain... base upper does look blueish black under the sun...

But, BHMs are under-rated; even with 3 BS Away Vs... Was an easy double up...
Sweet picture mjrod! BHM lookin 
pimp.gif

I know these are not limited or anything, but when I came accross these @ Footlocker, they looked too good to pass up.....
396742351.jpg

396742350.jpg

I know these are not limited or anything, but when I came accross these @ Footlocker, they looked too good to pass up.....
396742351.jpg

396742350.jpg

^^^All the TB colorways are dope IMO I first bought the royal and grey and I just copped the green they are nice and go with a lot of stuff and they are great basketball shoes....classics

^^^All the TB colorways are dope IMO I first bought the royal and grey and I just copped the green they are nice and go with a lot of stuff and they are great basketball shoes....classics

Yeah this spot near me has every kobe still except ocs,3ds, eastlas, grinches, and chinas. so its kinda cool.

Had 2 pairs of del sols and will be returning one for some TYs.

Yeah this spot near me has every kobe still except ocs,3ds, eastlas, grinches, and chinas. so its kinda cool.

Had 2 pairs of del sols and will be returning one for some TYs.

Originally Posted by just another pair

the first gradient pictures are just samples as i was informed by other members. they never released in the translucent sole, so that is why i personally didnt get them yet haha. i still might

Oh, okay
frown.gif

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by just another pair

the first gradient pictures are just samples as i was informed by other members. they never released in the translucent sole, so that is why i personally didnt get them yet haha. i still might

Oh, okay
frown.gif

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom