THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

wow this thread has gotten so slow lately.

the lebron thread has more pages
ohwell.gif

Went to HoH Easton today (Columbus) and they didnt get them? Said they will get them Monday. Very dissapointed . ANyone know why they wouldnt get them?

Originally Posted by R23J

Went to HoH Easton today (Columbus) and they didnt get them? Said they will get them Monday. Very dissapointed . ANyone know why they wouldnt get them?
Most HoH's didn't get their shipments in.

Originally Posted by R23J

Yea, around the time the Nike Store twitter was confusing everyone, I believe I read that all HOH's and retailers other than Nike will release them on Monday.  Not sure why.  Tried to give HOH NJ (willowbrook) a call, but last I heard they closed the mall down again due to flooding.  I called a few times this morning and no one picked up, so I couldnt verify.  

Nike still had a few sizes this morning when I checked, so its safe to say my skepticism has been confirmed

Originally Posted by jumpingjz

eastbay not getting the ace?

JZ
I have not seen any information on the Aces yet.  If any information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by LA KB24

ohwell.gif

I remember a few months back when the chinas and rices released this thread would jump like 10 pages

ohwell.gif

Only because these threads always get locked. Wow you gotta lot of posts. I remember your account starting up like 8 monyhs ago. Your're going for a record
smile.gif

NTSF had them, I actually went to House of Hoops at Serramonte and manager told me they were pushed back to Monday because they never received their shipments. So I went got to NTSF 30 minutes after they opened and they seemed to have a decent amount. I

I'm glad these were an easy purchase. No hype = nice!

copped the aces with ease at nike vault first one to get my pair no long line and even copped blake griffin 10.0 shirt... heads up hoh lakewood not gettin thier aces untill 12pm in the afternoon monday was told by an employee

Originally Posted by theone218

ohwell.gif

I remember a few months back when the chinas and rices released this thread would jump like 10 pages

When you release 20+ colorways of one shoe it's gonna get tiring and it puts a dent on your wallet if you get a majority of pairs. Not to mention the scales gets boring with not a lot of colorblocking options. Besides I'm sure most are saving up for the VII.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

ohwell.gif

Only because these threads always get locked. Wow you gotta lot of posts. I remember your account starting up like 8 monyhs ago. Your're going for a record
smile.gif

lol naw im aint going for no record. recently havent been posting lately once the VII come out thats when ill be on back posting alot again
tongue.gif
. I think more than have of my post were in the original kobe thread

Thought I'd share a pic of the collection...missin a few important cw's but I'm still on the hunt. Anyone have ALL the cw's??

1j9phl.jpg

2rwl3yg.jpg

b8a6ue.jpg

2ut52j6.jpg

288w6mr.jpg

2r2aqg6.jpg

^yeah i called on HoH serramonte on Thursday just to confirm the release was set for Saturday morning...got there and turned me away. I know shipments are out of their control, but they have some of the worse employees there.

Originally Posted by coachbeets

Thought I'd share a pic of the collection...missin a few important cw's but I'm still on the hunt. Anyone have ALL the cw's??

1j9phl.jpg
pimp.gif
...still wish I could get my hands on a pair of Mangos 
frown.gif
...can't believe I still don't have the  del sol
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, all the HOH shipments on the ACES got messed up somehow, got a similar story from the guy at the HOH in Cherry Hill, NJ...

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by coachbeets

1j9phl.jpg
pimp.gif
...still wish I could get my hands on a pair of Mangos 
frown.gif
...can't believe I still don't have the  del sol
30t6p3b.gif

Great collection man. missins are the East LA , grey marbles and Ace? Hope you get all the CW. Goodluck man.

Back
Top Bottom