THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

sorry couldn't find the zk4 thread. but just a quick Kobe-Artest question.

061704496_06163095762a03a10f777fed67ead622da6aa814a13a78c1a.jpg

WHEN DID RONRON WEAR THE KOBE 4??????????

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I think that picture was taken right during a pre-season game, the year they acquired artest and kobe's run for a 5th ring.

ron swithced to peak at half-time though. correct me if i'm wrong.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

someone school me on what the xdr option is?

Xtra Durable Rubber - Used for the outsole on pairs overseas since most of their courts are outdoor and need to be able to take more of a beating.

Originally Posted by KOD843

Ole girl from the last page looks like Amerie!
pimp.gif

When do the Lakers homes release again?

Lol I thought the same thing even with her eyes closed! Who knows, they could release next month or out of the blue. Aces came out not too long ago and the Think Pinks before that so prolly with the next few weeks time frame. Three more known releases, Lakers 3D, Away gradients, and the DK.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by KOD843

pimp.gif

Lol I thought the same thing even with her eyes closed! Who knows, they could release next month or out of the blue. Aces came out not too long ago and the Think Pinks before that so prolly with the next few weeks time frame. Three more known releases, Lakers 3D, Away gradients, and the DK.

Check your local Champs, I saw them there last week.

thapointguy wrote:
KOD843 wrote:
pimp.gif

so no USCs? i guess we have until December to find out...right?

Finally got my ACES in this past weekend! Sweet looking sneaker! The grey areas on the scales actually have a sort of shiney sparkle to them. Anyway, glad I copped and that should be a wrap for me.

tumblr_lrsf0m6E5v1qj4od4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrsf0m6E5v1qj4od4o2_500.jpg

broke down and copped aces and chinas...i changed my mind about the aces due to the fact that so many people were pleased about them in person. they look kinda bland in pics but i guess pics dont do them justice.

^exactly my thoughts when I copped. I originally went to grab some Think Pinks but changed my mind when I saw the ACES.

hoping the vi's start going on sale like the v's....
then I'll stock up...had a killer weekend at the night grind....

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Anymore Aces around? I'm in SoCal btw.
Call the local HoH's...to my knowledge a few still had pairs. NTLA or the Vault are other places you could call.

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I think that picture was taken right during a pre-season game, the year they acquired artest and kobe's run for a 5th ring.

ron swithced to peak at half-time though. correct me if i'm wrong.
you are correct. I remember that game, it was against the warriors in the Honda Center in anaheim

Back
Top Bottom