THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

thought i show this pic. like i said before im really feeling this shirt
pimp.gif

nqp65w.jpg

My only gripe about this shoe is the heelcup getting scuffed easily. I only wear my pairs casually and the worst pair is my Del Sol's so far. The scuffing is really light and can't be seen from a distance but when looking at the shoe up close it just has a dull look to it. I know it's from wear but it's just irritating. I like things to stay perfect!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

Newest pick up...

As if it wasn't enough for you to snag lebrons in my size, now your going after kobes!!
Haha, jk bro. Dope pu
pimp.gif
. Ebay?
nerd.gif

I was watching a pair, but the bid prices were too rich for my blood. 
eyes.gif

unds'd and balled in my chinas last night...

i must say it was a very pleasant ballin' experience.

such a sick shoe.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

In case anyone is interested, Footaction in Dayton Ohio still has the following sizes in the concords: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 12. Their store number is 57201 and phone is 937-567-7909.
I know they were a GR but I see some peeps missed out on some GR's and wish they hadn't. Hope this helps at least one NT'er.

darn.  my size is gone,b ut i appreciate the help. do u think there is any other way?

thanks.

My second pair is on its way...

The price on these was stupid low, I'm glad I'm able to get connects and deal with people directly.

Oh yeah, they are Samples...

And speaking of Lebrons...coming soon...

any pic of the kay yows on feet? im still thinking of getting them (new HOH here in PR wohoo!)

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Newest pick up...

As if it wasn't enough for you to snag lebrons in my size, now your going after kobes!!
Haha, jk bro. Dope pu
pimp.gif
. Ebay?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Yeah, saw those on eBay go for over 550.00 sz 11.5Crazy stupid

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Wayne141

They're not actually IDs, but they're a simple enough of a shoe that they could easily be IDs.

Naw, they're I.D.'s. They have the I.D. stamp on the size tag.

The fact that theyre iDs, and the price they charged, pisses me off. Lol, they prob had some idiot do all the speckles thinking it looked dope. And then pressing that little gold sticker inside of the tongue? Smh...

damn ...mangos...smh...i just missed out on a pair 11.5 on the bay. for bidding for days. @##$ got sniped with the quickness. went for 550 or something like that.
indifferent.gif

there was one other pair, bin of like 568 or something....just raised the price to $782.98...
kobe-mad-finals-celtics.jpg

edit.  ^ i guess yall saw the same pair i was bidding on lol

the ring shirt are always nice...

til' he gets another ring, then they are just outdated...

Damn...you guys are willing to spend that much?

I guess I won't say how much I paid for either of my pairs.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Newest pick up...

Haha, jk bro. Dope pu
pimp.gif
. Ebay?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Yeah, saw those on eBay go for over 550.00 sz 11.5Crazy stupid

Yea, 11.5's are pretty much the wost to track down in any shoe. The hunt continues tho.
nerd.gif

Mangos aren't worth 500+. They're nice and sure they're rare, but I wouldn't pay above 350 max. If I was spending that much, I'd rather get some Big Stage Aways.

Back
Top Bottom