THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by chaose57

better late than never...

kb1 by j0eyjoey, on Flickr

kb by j0eyjoey, on Flickr

shoutout to s dubl.thanks for the hook up
Great Pickup. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those Lakers 3D's are the perfect pair for me to wear for opening night, if there's actually a season.
you know dayum well there aint no season.....players gonna hold strong!....
start subscribing to those international channels through your cable provider.....
roll.gif

^^hahahahah....Sup C4....???
I just don't see them working anything out....but hopefully in turn, that makes the VI's and the VII's a "better" price point for us all....

still might have to hit you up soon about some custom work...but I know your plate is full....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Those Lakers 3D's are the perfect pair for me to wear for opening night, if there's actually a season.
you know dayum well there aint no season.....players gonna hold strong!....
start subscribing to those international channels through your cable provider.....
roll.gif
Don't say that 
frown.gif

Even though I always have hockey to fall back on, I cannot imagine not having an NBA season this year.  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Don't say that 
frown.gif

Even though I always have hockey to fall back on, I cannot imagine not having an NBA season this year.  
mad.gif
If hockey had players like your avatar, I'd be pretty excited to fall back on that too...
smokin.gif

quick question... do the vi's fit true to size? im usually a 9 on air jordans... should i order a 9 also in these? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom