THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by CRH1979

How do people feel about the Glass Blues (Helicopters)? Going rate?
retail? you can sometimes get them below retail. I got mine below retail two months ago.

Thanks guys for the love...

Finally decided to cop the Dark Knights, Imperial Purples and Concord (urban) Camos... can't wait to get them in next week... I just wanted to cop them under retail...

Just missing Dukes, Home Del Sol, Draft Days, Cool Grey, Blackout, Lakers Home, Barca Home & Mangos to have all the released color-ways (don't care about TBs)... I doubt i'ma cop anymore, but we'll see...

^
you're near completion! nice one bro.home del sols looks good in person as well.
you might want to consider those.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Finally decided to cop the Dark Knights, Imperial Purples and Concord (urban) Camos... can't wait to get them in next week... I just wanted to cop them under retail...

Just missing Dukes, Home Del Sol, Draft Days, Cool Grey, Blackout, Lakers Home, Barca Home & Mangos to have all the released color-ways (don't care about TBs)... I doubt i'ma cop anymore, but we'll see...
sir aren't the home del sol and lakers home the same?

Dukes were at the Outlets for $99.99 - 30%

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

retail? you can sometimes get them below retail. I got mine below retail two months ago.
I just got a DS pair for $90 shipped 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

No.
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-pop-del-sol-home-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-white-concord-del-sol-560x345.jpg

^
you're near completion! nice one bro.home del sols looks good in person as well.
you might want to consider those.

thanks pare... yea, i bought a pair for my bro in law and i like them, but maybe if nike slowed down in releases, i would have copped a long time ago... lol...

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

mjrod1985 wrote:

Dukes were at the Outlets for $99.99 - 30%

thanks, but i don't like the duke vis too much... too plain and disappointed that they changed it from the samples... I loved the black base on blue scales and blue laces on the samples...

samples:

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-duke-1.jpg

GR:

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-duke-2-600x337.jpg

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

pimp.gif
Why you gotta do that to me...lol

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

No.
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-pop-del-sol-home-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-white-concord-del-sol-560x345.jpg

so the home del sols are the pop 6's thanks for the info bro

I just scored the ASG for 80 bucks pass as DS! I'm still searching for the grinches and mangos in a size 10 :/

I'm still peeved I missed out on the think pink pair in a size 9. This shoe had A LOT of colors but many of them were pretty good. As far as comfort goes I use the glass pair for light jogging and working out with and I find them dope.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

pimp.gif
Why you gotta do that to me...lol

lol my bad homie. I lucked up and found a pair in the buy/sell forum here. Just look around, you should be able to find a pair for a decent price. Hopefully retail or below.

Are there any good websites with a wide variety of colorways left? NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, and kb24.com are sold out of everything except the Dark Knights and Purp/Yellow and I'm not really feeling either of those.

^ Not really, but the later releases are hitting outlets for around $99. They go down in price after they've sat for awhile. You can use Nike chat and give them the product number and they'll give you the numbers to the outlets that have your size and specific colorway.

Back
Top Bottom