THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I need to get more VI's....but can't find the sales.
$39 would've been a steal, but I'm certain he got that on The Campus.
.....no updates yet in the Outlets section about these showing up either....

I like the VIs much more than the VIIs, I find myself searching more and more for colors on the VI that I need to pick up.

I like the VIs much more than the VIIs, I find myself searching more and more for colors on the VI that I need to pick up.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

My first Kobe's since the 2's.  No need to buy 3.  But for $38.24 per pair, I couldn't pass up a deal.  One for casual wear, work, and the gym I figure.

Um wow, i would take a pair for that much
eek.gif

My first Kobe's since the 2's.  No need to buy 3.  But for $38.24 per pair, I couldn't pass up a deal.  One for casual wear, work, and the gym I figure.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

i love the kobe vi's...  i dont play ball in low tops but as far as for causal wear,  one of the best shoes i have ever worn....
i still need the draft days, concords, laker 3ds and purple gold grads....  my son made me a knick(he has linsanity) colorway id for my bday should be coming next month..

I love your collections. Thanks for sharing. If I may ask, are you based in Philippines and purchased these from there?

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

i love the kobe vi's...  i dont play ball in low tops but as far as for causal wear,  one of the best shoes i have ever worn....
i still need the draft days, concords, laker 3ds and purple gold grads....  my son made me a knick(he has linsanity) colorway id for my bday should be coming next month..

I love your collections. Thanks for sharing. If I may ask, are you based in Philippines and purchased these from there?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

eek.gif

Lol, more like one for eBay, one for eBay, and another for eBay.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

eek.gif

Where bro, where???

WOW! they look legit to me though. =(
I am easily fooled....
what do you guys see that I don't....?

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

eek.gif

Where bro, where???
I doubt you'll find out and if you do, not in time...
those people post their fantastic deals, run away for months and then tell us after all stock is gone...
I assume he got it at The Campus....

Back
Top Bottom