THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Damn it's like that? So under 300 is good?

what size? and yeah its a good deal haha watch out for the fakes though like wayne141 said there's more fakes for sale than legit pairs it seems

if you found em under 300 jump on it quick. if not lemme know the seller, my brother needs a 10.5 also haha

what size? and yeah its a good deal haha watch out for the fakes though like wayne141 said there's more fakes for sale than legit pairs it seems

if you found em under 300 jump on it quick. if not lemme know the seller, my brother needs a 10.5 also haha

Thanks alot. Ima take them. I was thinking best id find if I got real lucky would be 260. But that's lucky!!

Sorry for the late reply...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

MJROD, man what size are your mangos if u dont mind me asking, i need a pair in a 9.5 through 10.5 and im just about ready to pay whatever
frown.gif
 lol i need them to complete my kobe 6 collection and possibly get them signed!

Size 13 fam....

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

that's just brutal MJRod... I think you have the best zk6 collection at this point. congrats bro!

Thanks homie... I need the Barca homes now to finish my collection... missing Dukes, Home Del Sols, Drafts, Cool Greys, Blackouts & Laker Homes, but i think i can live without the rest...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I need MANGOS in my life....
those are just sickwithit funky fresh to death....
great pics!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

those mango's
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

i cant find anything to go with my grinches...they are still DS smh

something simple bro... no need to match it, just dumb it down... shoes are loud enough

Originally Posted by yk12

just got the concords out here for 84.99

Made me think you found some XI "concords" for $84.99... LOL...Good price tho!

does anyone know what outlet has the corcords and draft days... looking to do a phone order. any info would help... thanks

and thanks for the comments on the knick id.
everyones comments made my son happy. he picked and placed the colors.

Got em!! Pics arent Rod-quality but you know them by now. Always nervous until the box is actually opened but their legit!! Im an +$!@$%* for selling them when I first got them. 

264tnpk.jpg

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

MJROD, man what size are your mangos if u dont mind me asking, i need a pair in a 9.5 through 10.5 and im just about ready to pay whatever
frown.gif

Size 13 fam....

that's just brutal MJRod... I think you have the best zk6 collection at this point. congrats bro!

Thanks homie... I need the Barca homes now to finish my collection... missing Dukes, Home Del Sols, Drafts, Cool Greys, Blackouts & Laker Homes, but i think i can live without the rest...

^ Mjrod, (by the way very nice pics you have been posting), say I posted this awhile back, but you should still call the Nike Factory Store Portland.  I was on a date and just glanced after I got what I went in to get (Nike Uptempo 2 black/dark shadow/white).  Anyhow the list what is below, and I don't remember exactly, but I believe pricing was between $70 something to $80 something depending on the colorway.

Nike Factory Store Portland
503-281-5901

White/Concord/Grey/Black (concords)
Concord/Black/Silver/White (gradients)
White/Light Blue/Purple/Black (draft days)
Black/Red/White
Some TB's

These I think were there, but like I said, I was on a date and we were trying to get what I came for then dinner!  Lol!

White/Black/Del-Sol
Black/Black
Grey/Grey/White

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

frown.gif

Size 13 fam....

^ Mjrod, (by the way very nice pics you have been posting), say I posted this awhile back, but you should still call the Nike Factory Store Portland.  I was on a date and just glanced after I got what I went in to get (Nike Uptempo 2 black/dark shadow/white).  Anyhow the list what is below, and I don't remember exactly, but I believe pricing was between $70 something to $80 something depending on the colorway.

503-281-5901

Black/Red/White
Some TB's

These I think were there, but like I said, I was on a date and we were trying to get what I came for then dinner!  Lol!

White/Black/Del-Sol
Black/Black
Grey/Grey/White

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

does anyone know what outlet has the corcords and draft days... looking to do a phone order. any info would help... thanks

^ That was real coo, of your son to do that, nice hook up he put together on the shoes.  Say bro, I posted this awhile back, but you should still call the Nike Factory Store Portland.  I was on a date and just glanced after I got what I went in to get (Nike Uptempo 2 black/dark shadow/white).  Anyhow the list what is below, and I don't remember exactly, but I believe pricing was between $70 something to $80 something depending on the colorway.

503-281-5901

Black/Red/White
Some TB's

White/Black/Del-Sol
Black/Black
Grey/Grey/White

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

^ That was real coo, of your son to do that, nice hook up he put together on the shoes.  Say bro, I posted this awhile back, but you should still call the Nike Factory Store Portland.  I was on a date and just glanced after I got what I went in to get (Nike Uptempo 2 black/dark shadow/white).  Anyhow the list what is below, and I don't remember exactly, but I believe pricing was between $70 something to $80 something depending on the colorway.

503-281-5901

Black/Red/White
Some TB's

White/Black/Del-Sol
Black/Black
Grey/Grey/White

Back
Top Bottom