THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

wow those are unbelievable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the vi was brilliant. the player, the low top, the nickname w/ the scales w/ the colorways (especially how the grinch matches that tree viper exactly) it will go down as one of the best sig shoes of all time. people just dont realize it yet.

...and i hate kobe.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Unds for game 1....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  We up 2-0.  Cant wait till we meet the thunder in Round 2.  I hope Artest throws the same elbow to Harden again.  This sh*t is wicked on these mean streets.

thanks fellas! I actually made the gradient IDs to wear for last seasons playoffs, but the first pair I made I had to return because they didnt turn out right... re-ordered and they came too late to wear for last season. Tongue ID says ROAD2 3PEAT
frown.gif

Had to break em out for game 1
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Unds for game 1....

I hope Artest throws the same elbow to Harden again.  This sh*t is wicked on these mean streets.
really?....
even in a pick up game on asphalt, you aint throwing an elbow like that...
I still laugh at "Lakers fans" who actually approve of the elbow thrown by MWP...
there is no place for that in bball....
ugh.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Unds for game 1....

I hope Artest throws the same elbow to Harden again.  This sh*t is wicked on these mean streets.
really?....
I still laugh at "Lakers fans" who actually approve of the elbow thrown by MWP...
ugh.

WORD.

That comment deserves a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

really?....
ugh.

WORD.

That comment deserves a
indifferent.gif

I guess the way I see it, is Harden was talking smack all year to the Lakers.  If this game was played in asphalt around where I grew up, Harden would have got punched in the face.  Would it have been better if Artest just straight up punched him in the face?  Then you might argue and say, well this was in the NBA, they are professionals.  You have to factor in Artest is a straight thug, hes just doing what a thug would do.  You can get mad at a liar for lying to you, thats just what they do.  The elbow was over board, but I can understand why it happend and Im okay with that.

^^^Even in Compton, Watts or Long Beach they are not getting "punched in the face" for game time smack talk....
maybe in prison they do that...
btw, Harden didn't grow up in some silver spoon town, he's from Artesia....
so I'm sure he's hardened (<--p.i.) to the ways of the hood pickup games....
smack talk is part of it...and accepted...
throwing elbows with ill intent is not.....

I can understand what Artest wanted to do, but I don't know how anyone can be okay with what happened...
sorry for getting off topic, but throwing an elbow because someone is out balling you and letting you know that they are out balling you?
I say, get in the gym and up your game if you're getting schooled.

I think the elbow was intended for IBLOCKA anyhoot.

Screw Harden. Dude is annoying as hell with that Mr. T look.

Long live the VI! And thanks for the compliments on my ID's fellas, love those ID's as well S dubl.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

really?....
ugh.

WORD.

That comment deserves a
indifferent.gif

I guess the way I see it, is Harden was talking smack all year to the Lakers.  If this game was played in asphalt around where I grew up, Harden would have got punched in the face.  Would it have been better if Artest just straight up punched him in the face?  Then you might argue and say, well this was in the NBA, they are professionals.  You have to factor in Artest is a straight thug, hes just doing what a thug would do.  You can get mad at a liar for lying to you, thats just what they do.  The elbow was over board, but I can understand why it happend and Im okay with that.
shut up son.  it was overboard and unnecessary. period.  you a grown %@! man, you cant take some simple words without losing ya composure? fall alll the way back, off a cliff.  ron was wrong, and he got what he had coming.  i hope when my dude gets back, he maintains his 'artest' level of play with his 'world peace' self control.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

@DFABIX, you throw elbows like that all the time. Now back to the shoes...
This guy............My man!....calling me out!.....that hurts.....

I'm saving an elbow for you when I see ya....

I do like me some VI's though.....

Originally Posted by wanksta23

guys im in the market...

are the Kobe VI considered to be one of the best to ball in?
yes, they are the best shoe i have ever balled in. i strongly consider them for balling, or casual, either way they are comfy as *&$%.

good looking out fam...ive seen doing some heavy research

been out of the shoe game for a good while and never purchased any kobe shoes

Back
Top Bottom