THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Last time I checked... there were Concord VIs at the Lake St. Louis outlet.. 64.99 I believe but don't quote me on that.
I keep forgetting to ask if they ship out too. Sorry guys. Here's their number though.
Hope that helps Zyzz

yo guyz, had my Kobe's customized at Nike ID 6 months ago and i really like them, but they are maybe a little dark for wear in the summer. I wear them casually and have never played basketball, but fell in love with Kobe's when I was looking for some new nike sneakers on nike.com. 

I wore an sz. 11 in the Kobe V and a sz. 11.5 in the Hyperfuse. What should I get for the Kobe VI? Anybody have both

how are prices at outlets for the VI's still like 99.99?
I think citadel was 79.99....

but the vii's are already on the shelves, shouldn't they be trying to liquidate the vis?

just curious....

how much do you think a pair glass blues that have been worn 5 times and are in very good shape should go for?

but the vii's are already on the shelves, shouldn't they be trying to liquidate the vis?
just curious....

yea thats OD, prices should be $59.99 especially when VII;s are in outlets.

its not like im buying any :frown: i want some concords for cheap!!!

just curious....
Yeah, at the NFS down here they're still bangin' $99 for the Kobe VI's.. when they run a sale for a holiday or some special weekends you might be able to cop them for $89... But we're talking VIs.  Prices are already starting to drop on NDC for some of the VIIs.. 

I saw some concords for 64.95 I believe at my local outlet.
I also saw some China VIs in my size... DURING the clearance sale (20% off back wall)... DURING F&F...
I just now calculated it... $56 before tax. I should have pulled the trigger for sure. :smh:

chinas? are you serious :x i love those.

i should have pulled the trigger months ago on ebay, i think he was a NTer. he offered me a pair of brand new concords for $70. im an idiot :smh:

S/O to WickedxCL for posting about the blue camos at the Little Rock outlet

mine came in yesterday

^^^^ Nice fam, what was the total price with shipping?

Anybody seen these at outlets? Been looking for either of them for a while now with no luck...

2pywec0.jpg

Just called today and ordered the last sz 10 in the blue camos. charged me $70 n some change to NY.

S/O to WickedxCL for posting about the blue camos at the Little Rock outlet

mine came in yesterday

underrated colorway, i dont even like them that much but they turn heads. i remember when i first got them. that first month i honestly had 50+ people ask me about them and they all thought they were sick.

just put volt laces on mine, looks :pimp:

The Kobe White Elite's Are On Sale at NDC...

I know its the this is the 6 thread but i just wanted to share the info..

Last edited:
chinas? are you serious :x i love those.
i should have pulled the trigger months ago on ebay, i think he was a NTer. he offered me a pair of brand new concords for $70. im an idiot :smh:

Yeah, I feel really dumb. I bought some from there before for the full 99.99. I definitely should have copped.
Therefore, I'm a bigger idiot. :smh:

just curious....

The prices are mostly down to $74.97.

Give it a few months and you will see the lower prices.

I kinda wish I picked up a pair of those Camos...
anybody know if they still had a size 8.5 left?

A lot of the female basketball players in the Olympics are wearing Kobe VI's. Saw a pair of Rices by one of the Australian chicks.

This shoe is a classic. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom