THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Love those del sols, nice. Kinda hard to pass up any vi at outlet prices now...black/red were $80 according to a cork update last week.

Wore my Chaos to The Dark Knight Rises the other night, first time out of the box other than to admire them. Love those shoes.

I agree. My absolute favorite 6 and the only ones I kept. The shine is amazing too. Like jewels on ur feet. :smokin

Last edited:
almost been a week since this threads been viewed
1entd0.jpg

One of the best colorways of the VI's.

ok, you can have it dude.

i'm no e-thug, no internet beefing for me.

i said what i had to say.

Last edited:
dark knight could have been better if they give it a black translucent dark sole and add some blue paint speckle on the midsole. Would have been sold out

dark knight could have been better if they give it a black translucent dark sole and add some blue paint speckle on the midsole. Would have been sold out

IMO dark knights are the worst VI's

they were just terrible.

Anyone know were i can find a size 12 of the del sols or the light bulbs? Regretting passing on them right about now.
ohwell.gif

I already picked one, however I'd like to know which you guys would go with to close out the Kobe 6 collection.

Dark Knights or Italian Camo?

this, keep the speckles tho

this, keep the speckles tho

I was thinking they should have added a little (not too much just enough to give it some flash) red splatter on the shoe toe box area or as stated by ACBboyz the speckle would have been nice. I still say it was done pretty well done.

Back
Top Bottom