THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Anyone know any Nike Factory Stores that still have these? I just called Nike and they said they dont have any in stock at their factory stores

Last edited:
Various Nike Factory stores across the country. I called and placed 5 phone orders just today in my size. Every one of these had a ton of sizes at the locations I called for them. Just call NDC or a store and have them locate a pair, it's very easy!
Do you remember which outlet locations specifically that you ordered from?

Last edited:
just sold my OCs I need a 10 theybwere 9.5.. I havent even mailed them yet and im regretting already

just sold my OCs I need a 10 theybwere 9.5.. I havent even mailed them yet and im regretting already
Yeah, you're gonna be regretting that in the long run...I sold my Royal Foams, I'm still regretting that, but I cldn't fit them anymore so I didn't really care

Yeah, you're gonna be regretting that in the long run...I sold my Royal Foams, I'm still regretting that, but I cldn't fit them anymore so I didn't really care
yea ibe had my ocs for 3 months. put them on once wayy to tight. and if im not rocking im not stocking so they had to go unfortunately

Last edited:
I just sold my ocs for 220 and they were worn.
ds I would say
oc 220-240
red 200-230
blue 180-220
3ds 150-180
from what ive seen on ebay and snraker groups

OCs have gone for some pretty high prices in my size. Saw some pairs get sold for 280-300+ not too long ago. They're getting harder to come by, and they're probably the most in demand ASG shoe.

It's kinda funny to me how the 3Ds were the most hyped ASG colorway out of the 4 when they first came out, and now they're arguably at the bottom in terms of demand.

Last edited:
3Ds value fell cuz not everyone can pull them off, plus most were not stored correctly which lead to sole discoloration... but IMO in a few years their value will go back up because of this

Yeah, they're not an easy shoe to pull off for most people, but then they were never really that hot to me to begin with. A lot of dudes seemed to cop at the time off the hype of the Grauman foot/hand print event, and the 3Ds being featured on Conan. Makes them more "collectible" down the road I guess, but beyond that, I just don't see much appeal in them.

I blame sole discoloration more on them choosing to use white milky soles than on storage though. I don't know why they used them, but that type of sole was never made to stay fresh for long, especially for the average dude. I've never owned the 3Ds, but having owned the Big Stages that had a similar type of sole, they yellowed not long after you started wearing them, and even if you didn't, they were more prone to yellowing/browning than even clear/icy soles IMO. Unless you had some air-tight storage room or something, it seemed unavoidable. I clean my shoes every now and then, but you'd have to be really damn OCD to keep milky soles fresh.

I would say the 3D milky sole is more similar to the BS V Home because the discoloration start on the edges of the soles first. I think I store the 3D pairs that I own pretty well, but the milky sole got kind of a red tint to it I dunno why. ASG VI on the other hand got this super clean white milky sole that doesn't show any discoloration, at least for my pair. Since we're talking about the LA All-Star Pack and the milky soles just felt like bringing them out to make comparison, sorry for the iphone quality pictures.

Last edited:
Yeah I think the discoloration with the 3Ds is most likely the upper bleeding through somehow. Kinda reminds me of the MLK IVs where the soles on those started turning slightly pink over time, although I think with the MLKs it was probably from the purple lining and maybe the purple toe box too. Also agree that the 3D discoloration is similar to the BS Homes, although I think it also shows up more easily on the Homes since it's a white shoe.

Your ASG VI soles are surprisingly clean. I haven't really seen many milky soles at all hold up well over that, so that's kinda dope they're still like that. Kinda curious why it doesn't have the same problem as the 3Ds though. I would've guessed the red upper would maybe bleed through a bit if I didn't see the pics.

Last edited:
These shoes really as bad for balling as everyone makes em out to be?

You sure you're not mixing these up with the VIIs? General consensus has been the VIs were a performance beast, but the VIIs were uncomfortable and kind of clunky to play in.

nah bro. the only gripe i have with these is the honeycomb tread. It wears down a lot faster compared to the ZKV. Aside from tread, i prefer the upper of the VI compared to the V, IV, III...etc.

Ahhh thanks alot. Maybe it was the VII that I remembered reading about being terrible.

Just swooped these up at the outlets for $49 in black. Hoping they'll be good ref shoes.

Can anybody point me to an outlet that carries the blue gradients? I chatted with Nike and they gave me 4 locations, AL,MO, CO and Philly but none of those spots have them :frown:

Back
Top Bottom