THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Got OCs for like 125! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ds?

Resale for the vi's are at an all time low with the only exception being the Xmas and futbol colorways
bruh, point me in the right direction then

cause i see concord gradients goin for 150 and that aint the playas price at all

i need multiple pairs for no better than 60 a wop

cause i see concord gradients goin for 150 and that aint the playas price at all

you do realize after 2011 concord release all sneakers price are gone up, even the V's are easily attainable at below 100 for GR but nowadays are hard to come by

I really want a VI, but I just can't get the right price for any given pair myself. I'm not looking into Grinch, OC, and all the more limited CWs either.

you do realize after 2011 concord release all sneakers price are gone up, even the V's are easily attainable at below 100 for GR but nowadays are hard to come by
you do realize thats not true at all right? the price people ask for has gone up, but unless the shoes demand is greater than the supply, they sit at retail prices

sneaker hype in general has gone up really since the space jams, i swear once lil wayne mentioned them everyone became a "sneakerhead"

Finally was able to get me a pair for a decent price, had to settle for that 13 considering the 12.5 is a rare find....

L/C Please this thread seems to be my best bet on not getting scammed, just trying to get some VIs to ball in and turn heads at the same time

L/C Please this thread seems to be my best bet on not getting scammed, just trying to get some VIs to ball in and turn heads at the same time

Look fake bro. Laces are off and the scales look iffy.

People should really give up on Grinches. There's too many fakes floating. Unless you're buying from a friend or a reputable consignment shop, I wouldn't chance buying from a stranger. Whatever you do, a detailed invoice will be your best friend.

Back
Top Bottom