THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I'm happy with my purchase. Worth every penny.

If you do not mind me asking, just curious what these ran you... Did yours come with pin?

hey guys wanted to know if i could get a legit check on these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262442613996?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

i have owned a pair of VI's in the past but i don't remember the flywire being so visible on the sides of the shoe. thats my only concern. can someone chime in who has owned this color way before? much appreciated.
Those are legit, flywire is a little more apparent on these compared to some of the other colorways. 

I don't know why I waited so long to get these. Picked them up on an FB Group. Gotta drop these off at Jason Markk and find a DS pair.

Hey guys I wanted to know if I could get a legit check. I have been on the hunt for a pair of Kobe 6 Dukes for a very long time and finally found a pair in my price range so I pulled the trigger on eBay. But since I got them I have noticed small differences to my other pair that I have (mystic purple I believe).

here is also a link to the listing 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-zoom-k...bUcMYPxm7jN4RDPfigQ3o%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

My main concern was the materials used on the heel counter. It feels like a felt/suede (or nubuck?) material and the other pair of Kobe VI's that I have had a leather piece behind the heel counter. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Hey guys I wanted to know if I could get a legit check. I have been on the hunt for a pair of Kobe 6 Dukes for a very long time and finally found a pair in my price range so I pulled the trigger on eBay. But since I got them I have noticed small differences to my other pair that I have (mystic purple I believe).

here is also a link to the listing 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-zoom-k...bUcMYPxm7jN4RDPfigQ3o%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

My main concern was the materials used on the heel counter. It feels like a felt/suede (or nubuck?) material and the other pair of Kobe VI's that I have had a leather piece behind the heel counter. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Those are legit, nice pick up.  The released pair had nubuck on the heel counter.  Earlier photos of a sample that didn't release had a patent leather material on the heel. 

Those are legit, nice pick up.  The released pair had nubuck on the heel counter.  Earlier photos of a sample that didn't release had a patent leather material on the heel. 
Gotcha. Thank you bro. Just got worried cuz I saw a bunch of pics with nubuck and then some with leather and didn't know what to think. Appreciate it!

Yea but it depends on how they were stored. I hoop in 6s no problem but a deadstock pair may not hold up on court. Only 1 way to find out.

I still ball in my del sol 6s and have had no problems... I have not UNDS a pair in a while, but I am sure they would hold up....

I used my del sol 6 to cut grass and workout. Still use til this day.. these things have went through hell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom