THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Don't believe the hype!
Its possible that they may release here in the states remember the china's was a limited release with the lace locks and foot sole in china with only 300 pairs being made and then a basic gr was later. Not saying this will come true don't just say its not going to happen. Until nike say its a wrap then its a chance.

From the get go we all knew that Chinas were releasing here. The box and lace locks were china only. Never was the sneaker itself a China release only. Trust me when I say I wish those Barcas would release here but knowing Nike and the fact that 90% of the US doesn't know the Barca team let alone the starting line up I doubt that they would take their chances in letting them sit on shelves. One never knows though......

I fully agree with you, but I'm pretty sure Nike knows people aren't buying for the team, they're buying for the colorway.
If they do release I WILL cross out the F.C.B logo. thats right

HALA MADRID!

Don't believe the hype!
Its possible that they may release here in the states remember the china's was a limited release with the lace locks and foot sole in china with only 300 pairs being made and then a basic gr was later. Not saying this will come true don't just say its not going to happen. Until nike say its a wrap then its a chance.

From the get go we all knew that Chinas were releasing here. The box and lace locks were china only. Never was the sneaker itself a China release only. Trust me when I say I wish those Barcas would release here but knowing Nike and the fact that 90% of the US doesn't know the Barca team let alone the starting line up I doubt that they would take their chances in letting them sit on shelves. One never knows though......

I fully agree with you, but I'm pretty sure Nike knows people aren't buying for the team, they're buying for the colorway.
If they do release I WILL cross out the F.C.B logo. thats right

HALA MADRID!

Don't believe the hype!

Me personally I dont care if they do release here I dont like them but with the china's we didn't know anything about them releasing here until after the china and then the euro drop. I could see nike releasing them or not releasing them here. 

Don't believe the hype!

Me personally I dont care if they do release here I dont like them but with the china's we didn't know anything about them releasing here until after the china and then the euro drop. I could see nike releasing them or not releasing them here. 

Originally Posted by stopcappin

"Also stay tuned to info about a potential release of the Kobe FC Barcelona's. They released overseas this past Wednesday. We are still waiting on confirmation about a stateside release"
Don't believe the hype!
that would be tight if barca's were released here..

"Also stay tuned to info about a potential release of the Kobe FC Barcelona's. They released overseas this past Wednesday. We are still waiting on confirmation about a stateside release"
Don't believe the hype!

just got an email from House of Hoops saying "Also stay tuned to info about a potential release of the Kobe FC Barcelona's. They released overseas this past Wednesday. We are still waiting on confirmation about a stateside release"
What?!?!?..
Might release here?.... 
happy.gif

How come the Chinas never released here (one with lace locks)...

I have nothing against this C/W but...  
eyes.gif

Don't believe the hype!

just got an email from House of Hoops saying "Also stay tuned to info about a potential release of the Kobe FC Barcelona's. They released overseas this past Wednesday. We are still waiting on confirmation about a stateside release"
What?!?!?..
Might release here?.... 
happy.gif

How come the Chinas never released here (one with lace locks)...

I have nothing against this C/W but...  
eyes.gif

Don't believe the hype!

I'm praying to the shoe gods that the Barcas release in the US...

Good Luck tonight fellas on copping the Tour Yellows... I'm camping on my mac tonight...

Been waiting on the Tours for awhile now...

I'm praying to the shoe gods that the Barcas release in the US...

Good Luck tonight fellas on copping the Tour Yellows... I'm camping on my mac tonight...

Been waiting on the Tours for awhile now...

twitter NIKE just said "NO plans for a US release"  I'm just saying.... Since I have two on their way over the pond

twitter NIKE just said "NO plans for a US release"  I'm just saying.... Since I have two on their way over the pond

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE! I need my 2 pairs...

kobe-camocrimson.jpg

kobecamo.jpg

kobecamo2.jpg

kobecamo3.jpg

kobecamo4.jpg

EDIT: Reposted this pic for REFERENCE

Call Of Duty: Black Ops TV Ad...

2iqd11e.jpg

They are on point... I just wish there was more blood splatter in different sizes...

Back
Top Bottom