THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

omg
nerd.gif
those Tour Yellows are AMAZING!!! CANT WAIT TILL THE 21st
pimp.gif

might double up on the TY's and try and figure out how to customize it with some red (as others have suggested)....
maybe some splatter like NWT had on those IDs and paint the shozoku logo red, 3 stripes....making your own BL's would be kinda fresh!

might double up on the TY's and try and figure out how to customize it with some red (as others have suggested)....
maybe some splatter like NWT had on those IDs and paint the shozoku logo red, 3 stripes....making your own BL's would be kinda fresh!

always liked the tours aka scorpion as i like to call em.....will cop havent copped a pair since the GB

always liked the tours aka scorpion as i like to call em.....will cop havent copped a pair since the GB

Originally Posted by outkast9984

do the tour's come out in grade school sizes?

dont know yet? we still havent found out if these are GR or limited?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

do the tour's come out in grade school sizes?

dont know yet? we still havent found out if these are GR or limited?
ohwell.gif

All these new pics of the Gradients are having me change my mind about them. Now I want these and the Tours for sure
laugh.gif

All these new pics of the Gradients are having me change my mind about them. Now I want these and the Tours for sure
laugh.gif

Can't believe the other thread got locked. Why not just ban the people that wern't following the rules after he warned everyone?

Trigger happy much? W.e though, I don't want to get banned so I'll keep my mouth shut LOL

Can't believe the other thread got locked. Why not just ban the people that wern't following the rules after he warned everyone?

Trigger happy much? W.e though, I don't want to get banned so I'll keep my mouth shut LOL

Originally Posted by jst628

pair of 11 BHM's on eastbay which is exactly what i've been looking for but can't add to cart
frown.gif

yeah they must have gone fast because I see all the sizes are out.

out of all the current KB 6 colorways it seems the TB cool grays will have the hardest time selling.  And that's understandable because IMO they look the most plain and boring

Originally Posted by jst628

pair of 11 BHM's on eastbay which is exactly what i've been looking for but can't add to cart
frown.gif

yeah they must have gone fast because I see all the sizes are out.

out of all the current KB 6 colorways it seems the TB cool grays will have the hardest time selling.  And that's understandable because IMO they look the most plain and boring

the right shoe on my concords has been squeaking since i bought them. have worn them a total of like 3-4 times. i thought it would go away with wear but

its still squeaking quite a bit. any ideas ? extra annoying lol thanks

the right shoe on my concords has been squeaking since i bought them. have worn them a total of like 3-4 times. i thought it would go away with wear but

its still squeaking quite a bit. any ideas ? extra annoying lol thanks

Got rid of all my shoes, but I had to keep the 3D's. Ain't wore em yet, but something about them that makes it too hard to give up. Still a crazy shoe idea.

Got rid of all my shoes, but I had to keep the 3D's. Ain't wore em yet, but something about them that makes it too hard to give up. Still a crazy shoe idea.

now that the lakers season has ended, wonder what other cw's will release between now and the vii release. Love the vi, looking forward to adding more to the collection.

now that the lakers season has ended, wonder what other cw's will release between now and the vii release. Love the vi, looking forward to adding more to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom