THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

anyone know if any place in Italy is getting these I'm going on vacation there next week and also is there anyway to buy them off Nike.com/UK and get them sent to an address in UK and either pick them up there or have a friend send them 2 me?
There's a new HoH opening in Milan soon, but by next week... nah I don't think you're going to have any luck in Italy buddy. As for your other question, unless your billing address and delivery address are within the same country you're out of luck! In other words, what you want to do can't be done!

Damn thats sucks thanks for the help though I will try to find other way's as far as the Milan HoH when does it open I would like to check it out regardless and just for final attempt you don't think if I were to call a store getting them there and pay through phone that they would hold it for me right? lol just a hail mary I'm throwing there 

why is ndc sold out of the gry/blks?
mad.gif

i was going to grab a pair of 11.5's real quick.. but nooooo

laugh.gif
 if those vintage denver nuggets kobe vi and uglier allstar game kobe vi were a GR they would sit at stores....................

laugh.gif
 if those vintage denver nuggets kobe vi and uglier allstar game kobe vi were a GR they would sit at stores....................

true, the red scales on the asg kobes were a nice change, adds more of a 3d design element to the shoes than the other pairs. Similar with the glass blues and chinas

true, the red scales on the asg kobes were a nice change, adds more of a 3d design element to the shoes than the other pairs. Similar with the glass blues and chinas

I just wish they weren't Barca. Though this definanetly opens the door for some LFC Bron's and even though I hate the club, I would dig the EPL connection.

I just wish they weren't Barca. Though this definanetly opens the door for some LFC Bron's and even though I hate the club, I would dig the EPL connection.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif

QFT...slap a "limited" label on a Kobe shoe and the "collectors" will fiend for them.  the GBs and the Chaos were pretty widely available in my area and they're still available.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif

QFT...slap a "limited" label on a Kobe shoe and the "collectors" will fiend for them.  the GBs and the Chaos were pretty widely available in my area and they're still available.

thats def a nice messi jersey wouldn't mind sporting that, but I don't really know anything about soccer lol. I don't think the light bulbs will do well especially since lakers got swept haha

purple gradients look bad in person as well finally saw those at a footlocker yest.
tongue.gif

thats def a nice messi jersey wouldn't mind sporting that, but I don't really know anything about soccer lol. I don't think the light bulbs will do well especially since lakers got swept haha

purple gradients look bad in person as well finally saw those at a footlocker yest.
tongue.gif

i think i may have to pull the trigger on those ELA's, i love them i just hope i won't regret it when i'm in vegas. anyone wanna post some fake pics of some ELA's to make it even better?
laugh.gif

i think i may have to pull the trigger on those ELA's, i love them i just hope i won't regret it when i'm in vegas. anyone wanna post some fake pics of some ELA's to make it even better?
laugh.gif

I think i'm just going to accept the fact that i'll be taking 2 L's on the mango/normal barca's. At this rate I don't even want the TY's cause i'm so upset I won't get my hands on the mango's, i'll just go hunt down a pair of OC's. Let's hope Nike drops at least one more dope colorway, the VI's deserve it.

I think i'm just going to accept the fact that i'll be taking 2 L's on the mango/normal barca's. At this rate I don't even want the TY's cause i'm so upset I won't get my hands on the mango's, i'll just go hunt down a pair of OC's. Let's hope Nike drops at least one more dope colorway, the VI's deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom