THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Freeze

is it too soon to retro the ZK1? I was looking at old game pics yesterday and they were so dope i miss them. I grabbed like 4-5 pairs when they dropped. the white/red/del sol all stars were my favorite. I could definitely use more.
I can't believe some of the prices they go for in the larger sizes on ebay.  Most could be had at the outlets back in the day for $40.

^ exactly!!!

they were, imo, one of the best basketball shoes ever. stability was right, weren't too heavy, stylish, had that peace on the ankle that allowed for good mobility, and the best was the cushioning in the toe. that was genius, especially for a quick guard like myself that needs to be able to stop on a dime without destroying my toes. i loved that shoe, and the fact mamba dropped 81 in them made em that much doper

^ exactly!!!

they were, imo, one of the best basketball shoes ever. stability was right, weren't too heavy, stylish, had that peace on the ankle that allowed for good mobility, and the best was the cushioning in the toe. that was genius, especially for a quick guard like myself that needs to be able to stop on a dime without destroying my toes. i loved that shoe, and the fact mamba dropped 81 in them made em that much doper

Here's some quick pics I took this evening before ball...
0ab1611d044336f319716e4f9545080675597b8f_r.jpg

59036899148b03ec40c03151f8331860cb10908c_r.jpg

f0d26071410604ff3d2f831695e014c6a31f9a10_r.jpg

81116e10074338f91c4583e8cba0170c9e9dcfcb_r.jpg

8c53624c1e8708fb47743233f55f1da472ec8cb2_r.jpg

damn both of those are flames. the blues are definitely looking better in regular light. its is still really hard for my brain to comprehend what color i'm seeing when i look at the mangos. it's like a strain lol. every light they look different

damn both of those are flames. the blues are definitely looking better in regular light. its is still really hard for my brain to comprehend what color i'm seeing when i look at the mangos. it's like a strain lol. every light they look different

Originally Posted by jkballer5

My friend just flew over to Europe yesterday and will be in Manchester, Paris and Amsterdam for the next 10 days. Anyone know any spots in those places the Mango Barca's will be at? Thanks
Paris House of Hoops
Freeze wrote:

You're definitely right about the Home Barças, they're even better in person. As for the Mangos, you're right about those too, but I liken this color to any thing from infrared to daring red. They're insane when you first pull them out of the box. I have shown a few non-collectors today and they can't believe their eyes when they first pull them out of the box!

Originally Posted by jkballer5

My friend just flew over to Europe yesterday and will be in Manchester, Paris and Amsterdam for the next 10 days. Anyone know any spots in those places the Mango Barca's will be at? Thanks
Paris House of Hoops
Freeze wrote:

You're definitely right about the Home Barças, they're even better in person. As for the Mangos, you're right about those too, but I liken this color to any thing from infrared to daring red. They're insane when you first pull them out of the box. I have shown a few non-collectors today and they can't believe their eyes when they first pull them out of the box!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The Mango joints are the only ones worth having..imo..blue joints are trash..

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The Mango joints are the only ones worth having..imo..blue joints are trash..

Back
Top Bottom