THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!

I pray.. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

How do you get the rewards cards? I bought at least $800 since I signed up and I haven't received anything from FTL yet.

You have to call the rewards program and ask to become a Platinum member. I've spent $2,800+ since February.

How do you get the rewards cards? I bought at least $800 since I signed up and I haven't received anything from FTL yet.

You have to call the rewards program and ask to become a Platinum member. I've spent $2,800+ since February.

I pray.. 

TYs copped. 
smile.gif

I could only WISH that the mangos get released on June 4th, maybe then I can get a bunch empty "gift cards" write numbers on them, and brag on a forum about copping them for 10 bucks! Woo-hoo!!!

I could only WISH that the mangos get released on June 4th, maybe then I can get a bunch empty "gift cards" write numbers on them, and brag on a forum about copping them for 10 bucks! Woo-hoo!!!

So the VIP card isn't part of the rewards program? Does the amount I spent transfer to the platinum membership?

So the VIP card isn't part of the rewards program? Does the amount I spent transfer to the platinum membership?

Call east bay give them these product numbers to check on 29659800 mangos. 29659402 Blues 29659900 camos shows on backorder till 6/4

Call east bay give them these product numbers to check on 29659800 mangos. 29659402 Blues 29659900 camos shows on backorder till 6/4

No the vip card is part of it. When you are a platinum member...everytime you spend $100 you get $10 gc, $150 you get $15 gc and any purchase $200 or more you get $20 gc's. You have to call in and confirm you're platinum and they'll send you a new vip card. Also...you must tell the cashier you need your rewards gift card or else they won't know to give you them, unless they're a manager.

No the vip card is part of it. When you are a platinum member...everytime you spend $100 you get $10 gc, $150 you get $15 gc and any purchase $200 or more you get $20 gc's. You have to call in and confirm you're platinum and they'll send you a new vip card. Also...you must tell the cashier you need your rewards gift card or else they won't know to give you them, unless they're a manager.

No surprise that the TY isn't sold out. Maybe it wasn't limited as ppl are making it out to be. TY was a GR at best. Nothing special about them other than the light bulb color. It shows ppl are more interested in gimmicks.

No surprise that the TY isn't sold out. Maybe it wasn't limited as ppl are making it out to be. TY was a GR at best. Nothing special about them other than the light bulb color. It shows ppl are more interested in gimmicks.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Thanks for sharing that info. You aren't a bad of a guy as you make it out to be. 
wink.gif
 Why don't they make it platinum to begin with? It's free to be a platinum member correct?

Back
Top Bottom