THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^
are you thinking shoes are defective if they accumulate cloth from your socks?
is that what you're trying to say??

because if so...

Anyone else have urban camos in their city? I'm still waiting for these.

Still upset that we didn't get the red flywire

just asking, because:
maronandlando wrote:

Michaello wrote:
I would have request here. Could someone post his insoles of NZK VI, but not new, like a few months used? My insoles are pilling so much and idk if this is typical.

its the common problem of the vi

many have posted about it(just back read the old thread), you can return it to nike and ask for a new pair.

but it's not worth it if you have a limited ed VI.

just asking, because:
maronandlando wrote:

Michaello wrote:
I would have request here. Could someone post his insoles of NZK VI, but not new, like a few months used? My insoles are pilling so much and idk if this is typical.

many have posted about it(just back read the old thread), you can return it to nike and ask for a new pair.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I was wondering the same thing.  And QFT on the red flywire.  I wish those stayed with the final versions.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I was wondering the same thing.  And QFT on the red flywire.  I wish those stayed with the final versions.

if they're was still the red flywire, those would have been a necessity for me. now they're just eh.

if they're was still the red flywire, those would have been a necessity for me. now they're just eh.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Why in the world is anyone bidding on these fakes?  Then it reads that it's a quality replica of the Kobe V series lmao.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-N...&hash=item415b97f356

seller is actually pretty honest about the authenticity, pointed out it's replica up front...smh, people bid on everything these days, i guess ebay is protecting them on returns.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Michaello

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i've bought them on my regional version of Ebay. I don't think so that will accept this as a defect of shoes. But kinda irritating, i must say. 
Can I do anything that shoes lure little balls from socks? My new Jordans lures them so fast...

This is what i've talked about insole of NZ KVI:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And the socks balls in new jordans luring them inside:

You need better socks, I wear all Nike Elite dry-fit socks, and don't have this problem. I ball/work out in my Del Sol VI a few times a week, and haven't had this problem. Also, no problem in my casual Grinches, Chaos, and Rice.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i've bought them on my regional version of Ebay. I don't think so that will accept this as a defect of shoes. But kinda irritating, i must say. 
Can I do anything that shoes lure little balls from socks? My new Jordans lures them so fast...

This is what i've talked about insole of NZ KVI:

And the socks balls in new jordans luring them inside:

You need better socks, I wear all Nike Elite dry-fit socks, and don't have this problem. I ball/work out in my Del Sol VI a few times a week, and haven't had this problem. Also, no problem in my casual Grinches, Chaos, and Rice.

I haven't seen this box come with the Grinch's and don't remember it ever being posted here but thought some might find it interesting just not for the price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ZOOM-...@@$@&hash=item3f0bb3fbce

thats sweet!!  but at the end of the day, you're paying a $720 for a wooden box..and its not a coffin.  That pair is no doper than my pair.

I haven't seen this box come with the Grinch's and don't remember it ever being posted here but thought some might find it interesting just not for the price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ZOOM-...@@$@&hash=item3f0bb3fbce

thats sweet!!  but at the end of the day, you're paying a $720 for a wooden box..and its not a coffin.  That pair is no doper than my pair.

Back
Top Bottom