THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

imperial purple, metallic slv/wht, and team bank colors on sale for $80 over @ NDC after code
FULLCOUNT will give you 20% off clearance items.

with a NDC account/login and your post-code total is over $100, shipping is free

i picked up a pair of TB Navy's and a pair of kicks for my little boy, used my Chase Freedom and got 10% cash back, no shipping, but CA tax

FULLCOUNT is good thru 3/5

imperial purple, metallic slv/wht, and team bank colors on sale for $80 over @ NDC after code
FULLCOUNT will give you 20% off clearance items.

with a NDC account/login and your post-code total is over $100, shipping is free

i picked up a pair of TB Navy's and a pair of kicks for my little boy, used my Chase Freedom and got 10% cash back, no shipping, but CA tax

FULLCOUNT is good thru 3/5

I guess the seller is testing the waters by looking at the prices that the resellers are charging for the Foamposite Galaxys. From the pic that's on eBay the seller has or had a few pairs of them.

I guess the seller is testing the waters by looking at the prices that the resellers are charging for the Foamposite Galaxys. From the pic that's on eBay the seller has or had a few pairs of them.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Anyone see the seller on ebay asking 1500 for the barcas? Lmfao.

he's the one laughing cuz he sold one

For 1500?? C'mon now. You know he might have sold it for 1/3 the price if he found someone desperate enough.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Anyone see the seller on ebay asking 1500 for the barcas? Lmfao.

he's the one laughing cuz he sold one

For 1500?? C'mon now. You know he might have sold it for 1/3 the price if he found someone desperate enough.

smh at ndc for taking down the DK's VI, last time I checked it's still almost fsr. Should've been a good time to use the clearance discount.

smh at ndc for taking down the DK's VI, last time I checked it's still almost fsr. Should've been a good time to use the clearance discount.

Do you all think $300 is a good price for a DS pair of Home Barcelonas, sz10? I found a pair and am considering pulling the trigger. Just wanted some input.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

saw some NAvy Blue TBS at Nordstrom rack for $59.99....size 10 and 11...but i passed

which nordstrom rack?  do they all carry the same items?  thx for the info

Back
Top Bottom