The Rock Has BEEN Gay!

Damn, I just realized this today. All this time the people's champ was on the down low. It makes perfect sense though, he was really leaving us clues the whole time.

He always wanted to check guys "into the smackdown hotel" so he could "layeth the smackth down" on their "candy +#%$@". Come on, it was so blatant.

You know he was a little man-#*!$* too because he would always say that "it doesnt matter what your name is!".
eek.gif
Its like that, Rocky?

Just think about it next time you hear him talking about turning %+$@ sideways and sticking it up their candy %*$ (like what does that mean now?!).

I see you Rock....But I still love you, Brahma Bull.
wink.gif

Damn, I just realized this today. All this time the people's champ was on the down low. It makes perfect sense though, he was really leaving us clues the whole time.

He always wanted to check guys "into the smackdown hotel" so he could "layeth the smackth down" on their "candy +#%$@". Come on, it was so blatant.

You know he was a little man-#*!$* too because he would always say that "it doesnt matter what your name is!".
eek.gif
Its like that, Rocky?

Just think about it next time you hear him talking about turning %+$@ sideways and sticking it up their candy %*$ (like what does that mean now?!).

I see you Rock....But I still love you, Brahma Bull.
wink.gif

I love you man. I know your life is incredibly hard and you feel alone, but I'm here for you. Don't go down that path to insanity. We are all here for you. I know this is a cry for help. The desperation is oozing through every word. Be strong

I love you man. I know your life is incredibly hard and you feel alone, but I'm here for you. Don't go down that path to insanity. We are all here for you. I know this is a cry for help. The desperation is oozing through every word. Be strong

just found out Obama, Clinton, Bloomberg, Jay Z, Dr Dre, 50 Cent, Snopp Dogg, Usher, & Prince William are also homosexuals.

just found out Obama, Clinton, Bloomberg, Jay Z, Dr Dre, 50 Cent, Snopp Dogg, Usher, & Prince William are also homosexuals.

Back
Top Bottom