The Rock out here shooting the club up Vol. His shorty washed tho

He likes men duh. Thats why hes not at all comcerned with features of these broads. He just has to keep the rumors at bay

If you had to choose between his ex-wife and his new girl, who would you choose?
I used to think his ex was pretty, back when he was still The Rock.

Shorty looka like man now :x.
premiere-of-warner-bros-pictures_4748015.jpg

Some NFL squads could def use her on the front 7

Yeah, his ex-wife is pretty brolic. They probably lift together lol.

I wonder if females like that like dudes with man-boobs? Their like the female equivalent...

Or does she got hot off her own arms??

The new girlfriend kind of looks like a MILF. But I guess she could after she has the kid.

The Rock has $125 Million worth of not caring what you think about his honey bunz.

Good for him.
eff outta here.  

i hate when lames use another man's pockets as a rebuttal. 

the money isn't in question. it's his girlfriend. 

eff outta here.

i hate when lames use another man's pockets as a rebuttal.

the money isn't in question. it's his girlfriend.
Even if his pockets weren't mentioned, he still wouldn't care for anyone's opinion on what they think his GF looks like.

And yet there are lames that are catching feelings over how is GF looks and how she below average.

Oh yeah, I forgot. This is NT. Where everyone is wifed up to IG honey and has a handful side pieces.

Last edited:
For a second before entering the thread, I thought The Rock went crazy and shot up a club.

Rocks mom is chopped too, so wifing ugly broads might be genetic

Samoans genetics are crazy. Everyone that I meet that is Samoan has that stereotype of being just so large and fat. It's not often you see skinny ones, unless they are half Samoan.

Or maybe he just fell in love with someone who isn't black

Acting "black" isn't a thing

Being with a non black chick isn't "selling out"

Let the Rock cook and be happy
aint nothing wrong with him being in an interracial relationship. i just find it crazy that in every movie he does hes portrayed with a white family and white kids that look nothing like him.
Was the mom white in that football movie where he had a daughter?

Y'all wanted dude to wife one of them 22 year old IG thots yall can't get a follow back from?
:rofl:
Thought it was rumored he was low key gay

He likes men duh. Thats why hes not at all comcerned with features of these broads. He just has to keep the rumors at bay
I find this slightly irrelevant to this topic.

If he had a dime on his arm and his ex had a model's face these gay rumors would still exist. In reality he has what looks like a history of busted broads and they're just beards? If he wanted believable beards he'd get pretty women wouldn't he?

Last edited:
Or maybe he just fell in love with someone who isn't black

Acting "black" isn't a thing

Being with a non black chick isn't "selling out"

Let the Rock cook and be happy
aint nothing wrong with him being in an interracial relationship. i just find it crazy that in every movie he does hes portrayed with a white family and white kids that look nothing like him.

I noticed this too. I was watching San Andreas and his wife was white and the daughter ain't have no tan at all. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom