• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rotten Breath and Mimic are great but I promise you it won't save you against a boss like Malenia.
There is however an incantation that just obliterates virtually every boss including Malenia, the fly swarm incantation. It's very very broken. It's absurd on its own but the Arcane stat further improves it because of Arcane's effect on triggering status effects.
I know that’s getting Nerfed and the death poker in the next patch.

I know that’s getting Nerfed and the death poker in the next patch.
What's broken about the Death Poker? I have it but I've never really used it. The damage seems abysmal and the weapon art didn't really look anything special either from what I remember, just a tiny ghostflame burst.

Last edited:
Dang cool to see so many Elden Ring players here. My first Fromsoftware game was actually Sekiro when it came out a few years back...Was hooked and then went back to play and beat DS1, DS2, DS3, and Bloodborne. Been playing ER exclusively since release.

Where do y'all rank Elden Ring amongst the other games? It's hard for me to pick between Sekiro/DS1/Bloodborne as the best, it's a toss up for me between those 3, each have their reasons for being the best...I think I enjoyed DS2 more than DS3...Elden Ring I think would slot in somewhere after Sekiro/DS1/Bloodborne, ahead of DS3...Maybe tied or a little better than DS2.

I still gotta play Demons...Was hoping for a PS4 release for that but no luck.

I'd put Elden Ring neck and neck with Bloodborne and Dark Souls

I loved Sekiro but I don't really include it with those

Haven't played Bloodborne due to console exclusivity but I've played all the other FromSoft games besides Demon's Souls.

Elden Ring is easily #1 for me. I consider it one of the greatest games ever made tbh.

The order I played them in:
Sekiro
DS1 Remastered
DS3
DS2
Elden Ring

In order of enjoyment:
Elden Ring

DS1 Remastered
Sekiro
DS3

DS2

Definitely would put DS2 at the bottom but I still love it

Majula is probably my favorite hub location too

Definitely would put DS2 at the bottom but I still love it

Majula is probably my favorite hub location too
Generally I had a good time with DS2 but it definitely has some of the lowest lows of any FromSoft game.
Whoever decided to come up with that DLC area filled with enemies who decay your weapon durability, and then a dragon that spews weapon decay breath at the end of it, is a sadist.

Belgium Belgium Definitely play Bloodborne if you get a chance...I think aesthetically it's the best of them...The whole look and feel of the world is very cool.

IMO DS1 EASILY has the best level design...The way everything connects and you start figuring stuff out is unmatched.

In terms of combat, I think I'm the best at Sekiro.

DS2 took time to warm up to me. It definitely has some parts that make you want to scream in frustration, though.

DS3 for me felt like it was missing something...It felt more like running through the motions, nothing felt particularly memorable to me.

Elden Ring I love the legacy dungeons, really well made so far. The open world is a little tough to get used to, I prefer the smaller and intricately designed levels as opposed to seeing the same style churches and ruins over and over again but in a slightly different zone. It does seem that this game favors casters a little more than melee though.

Demon's Souls -the OG, gotta respect it. First time I played it I fell off before I got very far.

Dark Souls - where it clicked. As mentioned, the world design was a revelation.

Blooborne - just ******* rules man. Combat, art, design, music. Total package.

Elden Ring - Executes the formula in an open world to perfection. The scale blew my mind. Every time I thought I was getting close to the end, I'd discover more locations, quests, etc. that was just as exciting in hour 60 as it was in hour 5.

Sekiro - A masterpiece in its own right, but different enough that I categorize it seperately.

Dark Souls 2 & 3 are both solid games that I really enjoy, but don't hit as hard as the other titles did.

Gun to my head, I'd take bloodborne. The only drawback is for now it's the worst from a technical perspective. Needs a remaster/remake badly.

Last edited:
Whether or not you know about the speedrunning community but one of the biggest challenges is playing all of fromsoftware's games in order and not taking a single hit of damage. now that ER is out the challenge is revived again. my god have mercy on theirsoul

Whether or not you know about the speedrunning community but one of the biggest challenges is playing all of fromsoftware's games in order and not taking a single hit of damage. now that ER is out the challenge is revived again. my god have mercy on theirsoul

That marathon run by DobbYSama is easily the most absurd gaming achievement I can think of. Dude speedran all 6 FromSoft games in a row without getting hit.
He said it took him about a year of mastering no hit runs on the individual games.

Edit: Jesus I didn’t know there was also a no level up no hit marathon of all games besides Sekiro

Last edited:
Currently on NG+ On Elden Ring and I’m still loving every second of it
Aside from going for all achievements, I’ve also been having fun power stancing weapons I normally never used in my first run.

The Dragon King Cragblade is the best looking boss weapon imo but it’s actually pretty good too. I used a mausoleum to duplicate that boss remembrance just so I could powerstance them right away in NG+

Of course changing my weapons has to come with changing my fits. Even creating a nice fit for your character is addicting in this game.:lol:

A43C1352-88A4-41B5-ADD5-459EA25F6325.jpeg

The double Godrick dragon fist
FE6D13A5-F2BA-4323-8BEA-E6FE7CD63E5F.jpeg

CB8A165C-6C69-46D4-B82E-67513BE1E59A.jpeg

Last edited:
I think there are 3 different sets, 2 of which you can't get until fairly late in the game
Yup. There's Reed armor, white reed armor, and ronin armor. They're all cool. I think ronin has the better stats, but they're all similar enough that you can mix and match.

While I'm here, I'm going for this build now. My fist only build is gonna be great. :lol:

I need to find more samurai armor. I hope there is some high level stuff
You can def create a cool samurai looking character. Personally I think to actually significantly noticeably benefit from poise, it needs to be astronomically high.
stay lurkin stay lurkin I kinda wanna come up with some dope samurai fits now :lol: I have almost every armor set in the game and it is stupidly addicting to just come up with all kinds of looks.I even change my fits based on my weapons at this point.

As you've probably noticed, I now just wear whatever I want. I might lose out on a bit of damage reduction but it also means I don't necessarily need the Great Jar's Arsenal talisman on at all times, thus freeing up a talisman slot.

So now I only have 2 must-have talismans that are always equipped:
Radagon's Soreseal, which grants +5 boost to vigor, endurance, strength and dex in exchange for taking roughly 15% more damage. Honestly it's negligible and not having the 15% extra damage taken still isn't going to save you from all the 1 hit kill deaths in late game.

stay lurkin stay lurkin I kinda wanna come up with some dope samurai fits now :lol: I have almost every armor set in the game and it is stupidly addicting to just come up with all kinds of looks.I even change my fits based on my weapons at this point.

Ertree's Favor +2, which speaks for itself. Everyone should have this equipped tbh.

While I'm here, I'm going for this build now. My fist only build is gonna be great. :lol:

Idk if it's in the video but I think I have a great tip for a fist build.
The talismans "Rotten Winged Sword Insignia and Millicent's Prosthesis talismans are confirmed to stack. So that'll work wonders on your first build I imagine. I've been having a good time using the double Dragon Fist you get from Godrick :lol:
01b509c22f73d1a4adf6f7ac1f7c665f.png
5ac48e0fab3e9d0551291377fe3e2a9c.png

Last edited:
Btw I only just found this out but the different Sacred Seals have bonuses to certain types of incantations right. Hypothetically let's say you're using the Frenzied Flame Seal but want to cast a Lightning Spear. Your current seal does not grant bonus dmg to Lightning Spear but you can equip the Gravel Stone seal in your other hand and it'll apply that seal's 15% damage boost to your lightning spear.

Very handy.

The dogs have got to be the most broken enemy type in the game. Stuck at the fire giant now been fighting him for 2 days now

Rotten Breath and Mimic are great but I promise you it won't save you against a boss like Malenia.
There is however an incantation that just obliterates virtually every boss including Malenia, the fly swarm incantation. It's very very broken. It's absurd on its own but the Arcane stat further improves it because of Arcane's effect on triggering status effects.

Man you weren't lying about this :lol:

Tried Malenia just for fun before going to NG+2...played her first phase normally and then just spammed Swarm of Flies in the second phase and totally melted her

Back
Top Bottom