The Satanic Panic is Back?

Does "satanic" imagery in media concern you?

• Total voters
You can look deeper into it if you decide to but what would you say the motive for this would be?. Attention as well?

cragmatic cragmatic

These are the same type of people that claimed Ozzy Osborne hid a message in one of his songs that said "get the gun, get the gun, shoot shoot shoot" and it convinced a kid to kill himself. They're just nuts, and they absolutely believe the nonsense they spew.

These are the same type of people that claimed Ozzy Osborne hid a message in one of his songs that said "get the gun, get the gun, shoot shoot shoot" and it convinced a kid to kill himself. They're just nuts, and they absolutely believe the nonsense they spew.

Todd said he worked for the record label and witnessed them doing these things. So it wasn't even a 3rd party person saying it.

Todd said he worked for the record label and witnessed them doing these things. So it wasn't even a 3rd party person saying it.

So that absolves him from being a nut that makes things up? Every woman who's ever had a record deal is "an initiated witch?" That's some medieval times level craziness.

So that absolves him from being a nut that makes things up? Every woman who's ever had a record deal is "an initiated witch?" That's some medieval times level craziness.
I was just clarifying that he wasn't a 3rd party person making the claims but someone from the inside making them. That's all.

As far as the legitimacy of his claims, who knows.

I was just clarifying that he wasn't a 3rd party person making the claims but someone from the inside making them. That's all.

As far as the legitimacy of his claims, who knows.

You'd think that over the years, if this were actually true, that at least one other person that failed or was a one hit wonder or something would've come out and also made this claim or blown the whistle on it. Especially the ones that "find Jesus" along the way. Not even the ones who are hardcore born-agains have a story like this.

You'd think that over the years, if this were actually true, that at least one other person that failed or was a one hit wonder or something would've come out and also made this claim or blown the whistle on it. Especially the ones that "find Jesus" along the way. Not even the ones who are hardcore born-agains have a story like this.
Yea you would think that but maybe People fear for their lives and understand they (and their loved ones) could disappear if they speak against the machine.

I don't know.

Maybe one day we will find out? Maybe not.

Aren't some of the things posted in this thread people trying to call it out? And they're just getting wrote off as crazy.

Aren't some of the things posted in this thread people trying to call it out? And they're just getting wrote off as crazy.

It's not people who are coming forward and saying "I was told I had to become a witch and sign in blood if I wanted a record deal," and then backing it up with legit proof. The stuff getting posted in here is straight up...

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

I think there’s a segment of people who very badly want these satanic theories to be true, for whatever reason. Logic doesn’t work with these people.

It's not people who are coming forward and saying "I was told I had to become a witch and sign in blood if I wanted a record deal," and then backing it up with legit proof. The stuff getting posted in here is straight up...

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif
What kind of proof would you want?

I think there’s a segment of people who very badly want these satanic theories to be true, for whatever reason. Logic doesn’t work with these people.
Usually, its people who can't reconcile their belief in the Just World theory (good people succeed and evil people don't) with the reality that some very unlikable people can be very successful. For them, magic/witchcraft/occult practices has to be the reason those folks get undeserved money/influence.

Back
Top Bottom