The Sauce Factory / TSF / Sauce Twinz

Ehhhhh, I looked up dude’s album and there’s 22 tracks, with features on only 8 of them. I don’t even know if I can make it through his album despite listening to Voochie’s. Didn’t know this would be his second album as well.

So I went ahead and listened to a handful of both albums and dude is easily the worst TSF rapper on the roster. He literally can’t rap. He just screams all off beat and basically ruins all the tracks. There’s some dope beats but this dude is so bad I rather Voochie just do his Rugrats humming over the beats. Very curious to what a studio session is like with him, cause Drippy is garbage.

I watched June come from nothin literally. Used to need a ride everyday be broke all that. i was around during the time he met lucci which was the turning point for his career. Stuff like that is dope to watch.

man I remember back in 2005is he had the local clubs on lock lockadjusted his sound. Got with dsd1 and took off.
I miss him and Stunna bam collabs.

Sancho solo riding.
“I just broke a ***** down she need triple A, then I told her suck it like triple H” these ****** got pimp bars like push got coke bars

Tape jammin. Not sure who the producers are (don’t seem like the usual TSF ones) but they gave him some fire

Correction, 4 albums in a three day span. I listened to all 4 the past couple of days and I rock with a bunch of the songs but my goodness some of the weed carriers need to GO.

Back
Top Bottom