The Shoe Keeper Shows Off Some of his EXCLUSIVE KICKS!

word @ Oli...

how can you respect a dudes shoe collection if his moms or pops WORKED for them?

I would ve thanked my parents if i were him...unless he makes big $$

like everyone else is saying... this guy is a fraud. His fake #!$ ghetto accent... his ******ed sounding.. "yessir" he's just a fraud.

he doesn't do anything for me.. and neither do his shoes. it wouldn't be as bad, but he seems like he's getting the shoes to say he has them andhis collection is supposed to be better than the next man's. WHO CARES.

BUY SHOES TO WEAR THEM!

No hate dude got some heat. Those Playstation air forces are fire i have been tryin to find a pair for a minute

some nice shoes,

but how much do you think that guy has spent on education....?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This kid has some nice stuff but it seems like he became good friends with flightclub with the prices I heard. As slow as he sounds I don't think he has a job so most likely parents paying for his stuff.
laugh.gif
I wanted to see whats those af1 in the plastic bag but kid never took them out. Seemed like Italy hyperstrikes.
yea they are italy hyperstrikes
he posted em on uptowns one day
dudes a lame tho and yea his parents are rich

Not to sound like a hater, but this dude doesn't collect cuz he loves kicks, he collects for the value, and to say I spent 600 on these. Its too easy tospend ridiculous money when its not yours.

That's a jedi.....why is he speaking like that?,that makes his nondapperness even worse..dude got heat tho,can't lie!

cweak shame that vid aint in english, that guy has some serious heat. I was thinking it was the back room of a sneaker shop at first. Impressive!

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Dude definitely has some gems. But he is also basically the example of what this shoe thing has become. Either he has rich parents, or he's broke as hell. Either way is fine, but it just sucks seeing kids THIRSTING to get some limited *%!$. I mean, we all like our exclusives, but it seems like more and more people only care about flossing *%!$ the next man doesn't have. And to me, that's wack as hell. Dudes aren't in it for the kicks anymore--just the accolades, finger pointing and stares that come with them.

Word.

I understand having a fresh pair of sneakers on your feet make you feel good because you know they look good but if you wearing it just to get compliments fromother dudes or what not..you doing something wrong.Just my personal opinion.

^Exactly. The sneaker game now for those type of dudes is a way to make up for being lames in school. Say what you will about kids being cruel but at leastpeople knew their place in school, with myspace everybody's fresh and has "swag" and nobody is in reality anymore. I miss those days, tauntingdudes because they were lames and cornballs... now the cornballs are on some revenge of the nerds type shh.

Originally Posted by meth68

cweak shame that vid aint in english, that guy has some serious heat. I was thinking it was the back room of a sneaker shop at first. Impressive!

Word! I wish I knew what dude was saying, he has some real gems.

shoekeeper?

you mean WAYNE?
lol thats wayne...he's from houston.
kids loaded...
whats good wayne...
im poor and grown and get that stuff...
trade me a sz.9 in those tx forces for a pound.

he does have heat
no hate on em i aint see nothin wrong with his collection or him
$$!@%# actin like thats they cousin

Back
Top Bottom