The Shoe Keeper Shows Off Some of his EXCLUSIVE KICKS!

I wish I knew how long the video was before I pressed play. I don't think I would have gone in had I known it was that long. Once it started I was toomesmerized to stop it. Not for the shoes, but for what slang was next. I wish he pulled some Max B and called his joints wavy.

Dude has some nice stuff- but with all that loot- a car, a down payment on a crib, a Papa John's franchise, or a plane ticket to travel the world seemsmore appealing. I do like the air force low ids- should have kept the stitch on the sole white.

Heat but
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at the camera man saying "Valentine day lebrons" dude soundsclueless, and as for the guy with the shoes, he needs to get humble, i buy and wear shoes for the love of it, not because they are "exclusive"

if i saw him i would punch the living crap out of him, he doesn't even know what Supreme is, im 13 ( 14 in 12 days) and i kno - he spends bundles on hiskicks, but look at his living condition. what is that a box? No Respect - boy needs to learn what it would be like without all that

Back
Top Bottom