The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I'm wild jealous at how much land numburrtu & mttho got son. Not even fair lol. Dropped like 20 eggs in each, hid a few though

That glitch was a gift and a curse. I still hvnt cleaned up my springfeild cause of all the land lol. Just dropped 20 in your town ayem26

I have 62 eggs and for some reason I can't find dude up top in my neighbors.

Anyone wanna trade 60's? Let me know what your tag is too.

I started paying attention to my snake count when leaving and entering towns, out of the 21 neighborhoods I visited 5 of them caused me to lose 5 snakes as soon as I entered. As long as you pay attention this isn't an issue, you just have to grab 10 snakes from the town to get back where you were, you won't always end up exactly because you could scoop up eggs instead of snakes but whatever. Pay attention everyone.

I'm so lost on this new version of the game. What do I do with the eggs? How do I get eggs? How do I capture snakes??

What's this trading you guys are talking about?

Also any new donut glitches. Just dumped all my eggs in a couple of your guys towns, is that what you guys mean by trade? :lol:

This just got interdasting again.

What's this trading you guys are talking about?

Also any new donut glitches. Just dumped all my eggs in a couple of your guys towns, is that what you guys mean by trade? :lol:

This just got interdasting again.

Someone drop eggs in my town ill do the same back I think I have about 50 and ill get to about 100 by the time I do it :smile:
Andy-shearer
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom