The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Why is it that EVERYONE'S Springfield a Mess or some spaced out waste land?
My place is pfffft 
nthat.gif

I finally got my town in order. I'm just leaving about 10 eggs per town.

who wants to redesign my town? Steezy? haha. Some of your guys' Springfield's are looking nice! Ive been a mixture of busy/lazy, mine is a complete mess. probably going to put everything in storage and start from sctratch

who wants to redesign my town? Steezy? haha. Some of your guys' Springfield's are looking nice! Ive been a mixture of busy/lazy, mine is a complete mess. probably going to put everything in storage and start from sctratch

Hahah!....that's your best bet, the game needs to expand its land, starting to affect te aesthetics of my town....lol

What's this trading deal we speaking off?

Who wants to log into my Origins account and fix up my Springfield for me? I've got nothing but empty space for miles that I havent touched.
laugh.gif
Great minds think alike I suppose

Last edited:
So mad I accidently bought that snake with kids inside of it

i have 154 eggs if anyone wants to swap

Last edited:
I don't think it's a glitch I read somewhere that if you visit a town more than once a day there's a chance of you releasing some of your own snakes in that town. You have to find them and tap them to get them back that's why some towns you find more than the 5 snakes you're supposed you. Just something I read not sure how accurate it is.

Ok after buying donuts I was so disgusted with myself I found a way to cheat. find an modified apk of v Simpsons tapped out. I blogger in my account was able to buy everything I needed then logged out quickly. It saved too

Now my town is nice. I will play fairly excpete on dlc from now it to keep the game interesting

I've got 175 eggs. who's down for a trade?

Last edited:
How do you know when there are no snakes/eggs left in your town? It's really annoying searching!

Back
Top Bottom