The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Hey guys take a look at your snake count when you go from town to town, mine goes down! I was at over 700 and went to wack snakes in another town and noticed I was at 650, I then got back up and lost another 25 snakes when I went to another town. I missed the over 700 picture but you can see what I mean

So yeah I'm pissed I collect 100 more snakes this morning and have less ten I started with!

Lots of eggs to trade friend me ey3on

Last edited:
Hey guys take a look at your snake count when you go from town to town, mine goes down! I was at over 700 and went to wack snakes in another town and noticed I was at 650, I then got back up and lost another 25 snakes when I went to another town. I missed the over 700 picture but you can see what I mean

So yeah I'm pissed I collect 100 more snakes this morning and have less ten I started with!

Lots of eggs to trade friend me ey3on

Maybe a couple of people stole snakes from you with Lisa

I have 4 friends right now on Tapped Out so how did I go from over 700 collect 100 snakes and be at 660? The release snakes steals people's snakes they already whacked and collected? Sounds fishy.

alright ima drop you like 100 eggs before I go to class

Edit: Dropped them around your town.

Anyone else got 100+ to trade lmk

Last edited:
I have no idea what any of you are talking about. I just now started working on a redesign of my town

I just got that “You have the max items, and need to store or sell stuff”

How do I get rid of this?

Just sold a ton of stuff

Put some of your stuff in storage or start selling off the items that you have in the town. I got that a week or so ago, sold off a lot of trees and random **** I had multiple of.

They really need a land expansion soon.

Back
Top Bottom