The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I think I'll make this pet snake thing now if people feel generous,
Andy-shearer!
And I have 400 to give away.

^Look for the reddit links in the previous couple pages, there is a step by step.

Still haven't been able to figure out how to get this bluestacks hack to work on an iMac
mean.gif
Bluestacks for mac is terrible, it doesnt work well at all. If you have a droid you should just download the cracked APK file to your phone

Bluestacks for mac is terrible, it doesnt work well at all. If you have a droid you should just download the cracked APK file to your phone
I would if I had an Android phone......I play the game on my iPad & 5th gen iPod touch :\

Can we trade cash for donuts? I find it pointless to earn cash and not able to use them. I have 1 donut because I kept clicking on "use donuts" on stupid stuff by accident like rushing jobs or income tax payment on homes

Can we trade cash for donuts? I find it pointless to earn cash and not able to use them. I have 1 donut because I kept clicking on "use donuts" on stupid stuff by accident like rushing jobs or income tax payment on homes

I'm surprised this whacking day stuff is lasting this long. I thought that it was only going to there for a few weeks.

robot chicken simpsons intro was ill.

if anyone wants to swap eggs pm me, i got over 1k.

I think I'll make this pet snake thing now if people feel generous,
Andy-shearer!
And I have 400 to give away.

:lol: you don't even pay folks back. I gave you 150 two weeks ago. You seem to have been doing this to a few people :lol:

The one think I absolutely hated about this whacking day stuff is the difficulties to find snakes in another Springfield.. It takes forever..

I've got like 35 eggs hiding still.. **** you guys who hid them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom