The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Left this thread for a few months... Is there a new hack that works with iPhone? I'm trying to figure the past few pages out but it looks like the new hack is for a computer or android? Anyone hook a brotha up?

I can't get this to go away. Can anyone help?

Yeah that's a bug. Not sure how that flew under QAs radar.

AusZero, you still charging for the hack?

Well, a new "update" is out and for me it works on Bluestacks. It also seems like donuts save from Bluestacks to your iOS or Android device (in other words, you can save up your donuts for future updates without ever hacking again).

the time it takes for one damn boardwalk tile to regenerate is ridiculous :smh:, even with hacking I ain't tryna waste all my donuts on this
This is my only problem with the update. They need to change that ASAP. When I saw 60 mins for the first one I thought meh, I can deal with that. But now it's taking a whole day and coating more for one board. :smh:

just got back on...not looking to do cheats or nothing like that just need some friends :rolleyes

ID: WhoCaresTho

I wish land was a bit cheaper. I have all these buildings that I need to build but not enough land.

Last edited:

There is no iOS hack. Theres a program for mac and pc that lets you run android software. People have hacked the game files to let you get donuts, xp, money, boardwalk tiles and old items. You can run the hacked file on your computer and stock up on whatever you want then return to your android or apple device and play the game.

There is no iOS hack. Theres a program for mac and pc that lets you run android software. People have hacked the game files to let you get donuts, xp, money, boardwalk tiles and old items. You can run the hacked file on your computer and stock up on whatever you want then return to your android or apple device and play the game.

Yes there is, you just need a jailbroken iPhone to do it

just switched from iphone to android. heard tapped out on android is alil glitchy(my friend lost his town). can i continue my game from iphone to android???

Back
Top Bottom