The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Only thing on that wheel is gift cards and cash, and I used no donuts, I got everything . Everytime I went to my friends and got gift cards from there town I got a free spin. Anyone notice that?

Every 1000 gift cards after you win every personal prize gets you a spin token.

Small update today to promote Sundays episode. You get a free character Kumiko, plus some new premium items added.

Sidenote: took me over 100,000 gc's to get everything on the wheel.

My game no longer works when I sign in. I contacted EA and got no response. Too pissed.

She was just available when I went into the game. They added her to the "oddballs"

I finally got everything on the wheel last night.  I was hyped!!! I was literally getting nothing but money for the last 10 or so days.  Was getting so frustrated!!

Cant get on the update until I get home from work.  Any info on it?

Update kinda mess up my game.. I'm missing some characters.. (Smithers).. I also can't complete tasks..(Homer complain on the Internet)

Update kinda mess up my game.. I'm missing some characters.. (Smithers).. I also can't complete tasks..(Homer complain on the Internet)

smithers probably walked off the map. I have the the issue, Booberella walked into the ocean and never came back :lol: :smh:

After my game being out for 3 weeks, EA finally helped me fix it. I feel like I missed everything. Plus I never got plow king on that stupid wheel!

My snake with the helmet on is stuck in one position and keeps getting hit without me tapping the screen, lol.

smithers probably walked off the map. I have the the issue, Booberella walked into the ocean and never came back :lol: :smh:
[COLOR=#red]
Someone is in my ocean too... don't remember who. :smh:[/COLOR]

Marge got lost at sea :lol: I had to have her do about 5 tasks before she populated back in my town :smh:

Is there anything new with this update? Or just waiting around for the Valentine's Day update?

New Update out

-Level 38
-Courthouse (Quest)
-Blue haired lawyer
-Speedboat
-Green Peace Boat

That's off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom