The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Playing as I speak and just visited KSteezy's Springfield. I do know that I can't visit 22stylez though.

No wonder I haven't been receiving notifications about y'all visiting my Springfield.

Ofreshone09 for those who don't know which SN I am and for those you haven't added.

Last edited:
i started a new game just to see if i could visit another springfield, and it worked no problem.. is there a way to delete friends on the current account and then re-add them? maybe that would work.

Ok so I just deleted all my friends and now I'm able to visit other Springfields again. But Now I have to re add all of you guys :lol:

Ok so I just deleted all my friends and now I'm able to visit other Springfields again. But Now I have to re add all of you guys :lol:
I'm going to wait it out in hopes that a update will come to fix the problem. It took enough time adding 100 people. I don't have the patience to delete them and add them all over again.

yea i only had like 20 friends so i was like ehh whatever. if i had 30+, i would have waited it out too :lol:

How do you even delete friends? I can't even access the friends menu without it crashing.

When you start the game, click the origin logo on the lower left hand side to sign off. Then sign in again. After you sign in, click on "my friends", then click on anyone's profile then "delete".

Well brahs I gave in... I've spent about $40-50 on this game and I am never going to spend another dime on this game. I can't even look at my town for 30 seconds without it crashing.

I logged into my bro's hacked game and WENT HAM on the donuts and cash! And I was able to log into my usual game and keep everything I bought and the expanded land too...even was able to keep the cash but not the donuts.

Up yours EA.

This game is really pissing me off. I still get visited and have had no new invites, so some people have had no problems at all.

I can't even play the game for more than 30 seconds..it just freezes and goes to the retry screen. Takes me forever to get $ collected and tasks going..

I don't want to delete all my friends and then they fix the problem and I'm stuck adding everyone again..

Last edited:
Im pissed too man. With all the money they've collected from people buying donuts we shoud not be experiencing these problems. I've put too much money into this game for this mess, damn near a hundred dollars, :x :smh:

Is this game broke or something? I’m on level 23 and got the old folks home about 1-2 weeks ago and Granpas task is always “Tell the Kids Stories”, must have done it like 15-20 times now.

Cletus’ tasks never ends either, after one task is done another pops up, at least his are mixed and goes through almost all the tasks he has to do while Granpas is always the same.

Back
Top Bottom