The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Why doesn't EA add cars!!!....like that pink family car, etc?

Need that Canyonero!

Or the Homer.

Last edited:
i thought I was one of the lucky ones. I played a few hours ago. Tried to play a minute ago and NOTHING.

Edit: now it's back

Last edited:
Santa coins disappeared then came back. Friends list disappeared then came back. Hopefully the maintenance fixes all these problems. Damn EA :smh:

we wait almost a month to get rid of the thanksgiving glitches to have not even a week of the xmas update? damn EA needs to get their crap together.

Been trying to drop this Bowlerama for a minute, and it still crashes.
With friends gone, I guess I can still try to hoard more coins.

I dont have any problems with my game and never really have.

I'm curious to know if the problems only affect people who bought donuts

EDIT: welp nevermind, just checked my friends page and i didnt have any. I can still play the game though

Last edited:
I have no problems either... I will be so mad if EA takes your stupid demands of taking the game down for EVERYONE just cuz the game won't work for yall :lol:

I was sitting on 27 donuts and said eff it. Its gonna be impossible to get 33 more for a character so I bought 2 mystery and a homer buddah. Got newspaper and 3 hedges but home buddah gave me 30 donuts.... I ain't even mad but seriously I was like :lol: what just happened...

I have no problems either... I will be so mad if EA takes your stupid demands of taking the game down for EVERYONE just cuz the game won't work for yall :lol:
You do realize it's messed up for more people then not right? What happens when yours mess up and ours is ok?

For anyone who is familiar with EA, this is nothing new. I lost about 10 games in Madden online this year, simply because the server booted me out. I'd still be signed in to PSN on my blazing fast connection. EA invests in the cheapest servers possible, they couldn't care less.

Back
Top Bottom