The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

The valentines card..heart.. Is confusing..

How many hearts are you supposed to get..when you're visiting other towns?

Is it random?

I added you, but i get a message saying you haven't updated. I'm trying to send/receive those v-day cards! lol

Username: hectik_0105
yea, i'm getting same message and apparently others are too.. i think it takes a little bit for it to recognize that someone has updated..

Does anybody understand why some buildings give you vday cards and others don't? And why some give you hearts and some don't?

I'm confused.....

The people with updates are few and far in between. Hopefully more will be updated by this weekend.

alot of these complaints are silly. EA is obviously reading various message boards and adjusting the game with updates.

for example, why do you think they have a $2,000,000 building now? because they knew people were farming reached their max level (25) and was stuck with a boatload of cash.

the $2,000,000 building was obviously a reward for those that didnt use their stockpile to buy a bunch of land.

just like how people were complaining they were stuck with santa coins, EA came through and let you cash in santa coins for doughnuts.

:smh: I have dozens of people visiting my town.. Yet I can't enter anyone else's. The few towns I can enter don't have any valentine buildings to click

What buildings do we get hearts from?

I tap on the valentines and more often than not, I don't get hearts out of them... What the fetch

What buildings do we get hearts from?

I tap on the valentines and more often than not, I don't get hearts out of them... What the fetch

Same here, I is confused.

They need to put Ralph Wiggum in this damn game.

Add me: oDirty_Sanchez

I need hearts dammit.

Back
Top Bottom