The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

some of yall need to do the update....im trying to get some Valentine's from your towns..

Also Im deleting people that have less than Level 15, you been on the same Level since the Christmas Update...I gave yall a chance when I didnt even get Santa Coins from yall :smh:

Anyone having trouble adding friends??? I have 15 requests but cant add them, it says "something went wrong"

Some of you guys that have everything should sort your towns, :lol:

Some of your guys towns look like ****, buildings everywhere, I know it's farming but being in it just to accumulate buildings is 1/2 the battle, the other half is making your town look nice. That's just me. Just find it funny when people complain that there is nothing more to do.

Add me: oDirty_Sanchez

I'm about to start dropping people.

I agree. The skill to have a unique town and fit everything in way that makes sense, is difficult. Check out my pics. Level25 all premium, all everything. I farm at the bottom for now. Will take me some time to finish my world. Short on time...

everytime i try to boot up my game and it gets to the "tap to continue" screen. my game just crashes how do i fix this? i deleted and re installed the app and it still crashes i got an iphone4s if that matters

HELP!

Should I spend all of my money on the escalator that leads to nowhere? It's pretty cool and am leaning towards getting it.

everytime i try to boot up my game and it gets to the "tap to continue" screen. my game just crashes how do i fix this? i deleted and re installed the app and it still crashes i got an iphone4s if that matters

HELP!

I had this problem as well. There are two ways I troubleshoot this. Deleting and downloading didn't work for me at first. Once you download again and open, does origin say you are signed on another device? and are you already signed in? If so do not tap to continue but instead, log out from that screen by tapping the origin button at the bottom left of opening screen. Then delete, download again, update again, and then sign in. This worked for me twice. Once, it did not, but the next update was enough of a boot to stop the problem. Good luck!

Should I spend all of my money on the escalator that leads to nowhere? It's pretty cool and am leaning towards getting it.

If you're a baller and have all the land. If not... Well land is what I would buy... But I did buy it... But I have all the land=baller :smokin

Check out my whole world pics. There is quite a bit of land to buy. 13x13 plots. Most expensive was almost 200k

Finally on Android.
pimp.gif

finally got burns mansion today. It prompted me to play the pick a box for free doughnuts and it glitched and kept letting me pick. Ended up with like 150 free doughnuts!

Back
Top Bottom