The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

:lol: almost every other time I tap on a character to do something now they be moon walking and walking thru buildings :lol:

What's the fastest way to get money?

Do the glitch and get the corn from the farm?

Last edited:
Really EA?

Game hasn't worked for me in 6 days...

I get a notification saying something like "you haven't visited your town in a while", so I open it and it installs a small update, the donut spins for about 40 seconds (Was spinning for about 10 seconds, then freezing before the update) and then BOOM - harp sound over and over...

Still doesn't work. Putting out updates when thousands of people can't even play and not answering emails at all...

Really EA?

I get a notification saying something like "you haven't visited your town in a while", so I open it and it installs a small update, the donut spins for about 40 seconds (Was spinning for about 10 seconds, then freezing before the update) and then BOOM - harp sound over and over...

Still doesn't work. Putting out updates when thousands of people can't even play and not answering emails at all...
Seriously man!! I haven't been able to play in days

Really EA?

Same here. Someone on the forums mentioned tweeting one of the higher ups and that got his specific game fixed. But even when I let it go for about 20-30 minutes, it just crashes.

Really EA?

i had that also, but i left it on while i was in the shower and it finally got through. it kept giving me the "Bonus level up" and ended up with over 500 donuts

Is it possible to transfer your data from this game to other devices?

I just downloaded the game on my android tablet and i wanted to know if the game could somehow transfer my information from my iphone to the tablet. I thought it was possible since the game is linked to an origin account but i havent found out how to do it.

Glitch still works.... I used the donuts to buy money.... Got Ralph and El Chemistri with no freezing...

if you dont do 32343 tasks at the same time it wont freeze up on you

if you dont do 32343 tasks at the same time it wont freeze up on you
False.

I don't do any tasks, except when it tells me to. Go to my town and I guarantee that everyone except for 3-4 people are walking around and mine has been froze for 6 days.

I stopped doing them once I realized that having millions and making them do tasks for $150-$1000 was a waste of time, tapping and collecting over and over or they are in the middle of a task as the storyline advances and you have to wait.

Go read the message boards at EA. Their are LOTS of people having this problem and it came right after building the latest house and restaurant. Hell, the guy that started the one thread started it on Jan. 31st and was told they were fixing it and it would be 24-48 hours. LOL it's been 3 weeks for him.

The noise it keeps repeating over and over is the noise it make when you level up and get to choose a box that has 1-3 donuts.

Everyone that has been able to let their device just sit and eventually get in are getting the prize box over and over and collecting 100-1200 donuts. Probably depending on how many times that stupid harp plays...Like it just keeps leveling you up.

The Wiggum house gave me 50,000XP. I thought that was odd...

Last edited:
My game has been working perfectly fine. I have all the buildings and all my characters are doing 24-hour tasks.

I just a little lag when I scroll through my town, that about the worse that has happened so far.

sidenote: I did get an update today...does anyone know what it was for?

Went ham on the glitch was going to buy all the land available, but had to take care of something. When I went back, I was back to 5 donuts.

Got all the premium items though, :smile:

Is there any way to stay at negative donuts? If I exit or go to a friends Springfield it will go back to 0.

I think it resets when you leave your town. I'm patiently waiting for the scratcher to pop up again. I'll stack once again.

Got an email from EA asking me what exactly was wrong...they replied to my email and said it was gonna take them 1-2 weeks to take a look.

My game has been working perfectly fine. I have all the buildings and all my characters are doing 24-hour tasks.

I just a little lag when I scroll through my town, that about the worse that has happened so far.

sidenote: I did get an update today...does anyone know what it was for?

Yea no complaints either

The update added the heart grinder
Which converts hearts to cash

I was stacking hearts for future donuts but because of the glitch it doesn't matter anymore

Back
Top Bottom