The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

That would be me lol. Can you tell me if I have too many buildings in my springfeild cause I hvnt gotten any eggs all day

:wow: damn your place is a mess!! :lol:

But naw when I visited your place nothing popped up

Who are you tellin smh. I was going for XP and money so that will explain the 40 gorgeous grandpa billboards and the 20 lard lad donuts lol

Snakes generate every 8-10 minutes, so if you let your Springfield sit overnight for example you end up with tons of snakes roaming everywhere. This runs through early may so you have time to get some whacking in

We can only lay eggs when visiting other towns?

Btw, who's town has the huge WuTang emblem? :nerd: that's ******g awesome :pimp:

Anyways add me: LeftySlick

When ya'll do Lisa's task of releasing snakes make sure to pick the "other Springfield" instead of one of your neighbors/friends.

[COLOR=#red]I just added everyone I could from the last few pages.

Also dropped a ton of eggs for hellolove313. Most of us are 19 and above. He's only 12 or something, catch up bro.

Origin: R-J_e3[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
does anybody kno if android and iphones can add one another??? 

or is it strictly droid to droid? apple to apple?

does anybody kno if android and iphones can add one another??? 

or is it strictly droid to droid? apple to apple?
[COLOR=#red]
Try adding someone from Iphone.

BTD (Simpsons name) just dropped some eggs... Good luck finding them. :lol:[/COLOR]

I'm not feeling how the eggs don't show who left them.

Anybody trying to trade eggs? I have 26 and if anyone can match me let me know.

been adding all yall that been leaving origin names from the last 3pgs.. just havent gotten much confirmations!

also been droppin eggs to all that have excepted!

havent played this for a min now.

maybe this will give me the motivation to finally fix up my town. it looks like a dump with all the buildings and people walking in a small circle...but it's so convenient :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom