The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Someone who is giving away eggs PLEASE GIVE ME SOME PLEASE!! I can even drop 100 back!!
I'm @Andy-shearer

got like 650 for trade

or if someone just wants to hook me up.
rafj27_NT

Does anybody know if the bluestacks glitch is still working?
Its not a glitch really, just a cracked app that removes all money and donut restrictions. Its still available and I've been using it since Saturday. Bought every premium item and rush every task. got me feeling like

Its not a glitch really, just a cracked app that removes all money and donut restrictions. Its still available and I've been using it since Saturday. Bought every premium item and rush every task. got me feeling like

It's so tempting to try it, but I feel like the game would become boring afterwards, and I'm not sure that I'd be morally ok with it. My wife is begging me to try it for her game at least.

Thanks! Unfortunately it won't download on my computer. :frown: now I will have to whack and whack...only have 3300 snakes! Ahhhhh

It's so tempting to try it, but I feel like the game would become boring afterwards, and I'm not sure that I'd be morally ok with it. My wife is begging me to try it for her game at least.
Thats how I felt, but after I got to level 20ish I really wanted to work on designing my town above all and I literally didnt have space to drop the buildings I was earning. I never expanded land ever and I eventually got myself trapped in. I'm only level 26 right now but I can finally start working on making my town not look like crap which is all I really care about right now.

Thanks! Unfortunately it won't download on my computer.
frown.gif
now I will have to whack and whack...only have 3300 snakes! Ahhhhh
You can download the apk straight to your phone from your browser. Heres the link

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/72538281/file.html

All I've done so far but it's better than anything I've ever done.

I call this the building wasteland :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom