The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Can someone please leave me some eggs in my Springfield? Haven't been able to get on the game for about a week now. The help will definitely be appreciated.

Username- Godsrebel

I have about 300+ eggs right now. Anybody down to trade? I dont need 300 in return, but i def need some. username is: Kevinho922 pm me if youre down

Did anyone else lose their game this morning? Mine has been re-set back to flippin Level 1. Deleted, reinstalled, logged in and out.. several times. Looks like it's all gone. :frown:

Did anyone else lose their game this morning? Mine has been re-set back to flippin Level 1. Deleted, reinstalled, logged in and out.. several times. Looks like it's all gone. :frown:

Your town is still there.

The same thing happened to me after I logged on with multiple devices.

I logged on the PC, everything was fine. Then I logged onto iPad and it asked for username and PW. I logged in and it started a new game..

It kept saying "we detect a game at level 5. Is this your game"?

Hit no and it sent me to start a new game again.

Logged back out and retried and it worked. Keep trying I guess..

Your town is still there.

The same thing happened to me after I logged on with multiple devices.

I logged on the PC, everything was fine. Then I logged onto iPad and it asked for username and PW. I logged in and it started a new game..

It kept saying "we detect a game at level 5. Is this your game"?

Hit no and it sent me to start a new game again.

Logged back out and retried and it worked. Keep trying I guess..
Thanks tree, I've tried a few times, and will give it another go in a sec. Good to know it's all still there!!

I'm a huge Simpsons fan but I just can't get into this game. Am I doing it wrong?

I like the simpsons, but that only makes this game better and gives it it's own theme, lots of games are like is so that's what's good about it, the actual game type.

Back
Top Bottom