The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I am mad as hell that I lost my stadiums
frown.gif
How did you lose them?
I was rearranging my town, so I put them in storage, when I placed them in a spot again it started the construction all over again. 

I decided I didn't like it there and I could store it while it was building so I sold it, thinking I could just repurchase it or something............. I'm an idiot.

Your town is still there.

The same thing happened to me after I logged on with multiple devices.

I logged on the PC, everything was fine. Then I logged onto iPad and it asked for username and PW. I logged in and it started a new game..

It kept saying "we detect a game at level 5. Is this your game"?

Hit no and it sent me to start a new game again.

Logged back out and retried and it worked. Keep trying I guess..
YAY! Took 2 days of trying, but it worked again this morning and I've been logging in and out and it looks like the problem has gone. Thanks again for the reassurance tree.

Can someone school me on how using Blue Stacks gets you unlimited donuts?

Downloaded the program, downloaded the game, but I still have the same number of donuts.

Can someone school me on how using Blue Stacks gets you unlimited donuts?

Downloaded the program, downloaded the game, but I still have the same number of donuts.

Buy stuff that requires donuts. You'll use up the donuts you have, but eventually you're donuts go "negative".

Anyone that has bluestacks and is willing to help me get all the premium items I will PayPal them some money.

How do u upload the apk file to Bluestacks on a mac?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, won't let me drag file

Back
Top Bottom