The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

i've deleted some people who gave up on the game. still playing daily so add me: jayvee222 or my son: bastian31606

Seems like everybody has Tapped Out fatigue....
Yes. The prizes you win don't do anything but take up space. Some of the items you can buy with donuts don't do anything but take up space, so I'm hesitant to buy ANYTHING for my Springfield because I don't want to waste them. Not to mention that at this point, Springfield is almost unmanageable with over 60 characters+buildings+Squidpoint planks+Krustyland+friend prizes. If there were an easier way to manage things that didn't take a 30 minute block out of my day, I would be more into it. Now, I've gone to just playing once every 3-4 days when my Squidpoint planks are ready to collect.

Im not playing anyomore until they add more land. Not trying to have all the buildings bunched together. I want my Springfield to look good.

If you've seen my Springfield you'll understand. Put a lot of work into it, lol.

Im not playing anyomore until they add more land. Not trying to have all the buildings bunched together. I want my Springfield to look good.

If you've seen my Springfield you'll understand. Put a lot of work into it, lol.
This

Last edited:
I've not played tapped out in a while, it all just got way too much! I think I'll start playing again though. Anyway, I've downloaded family guy and it is pretty much the same thing and is much better right now because I'm not cluttered with so much stuff haha. I like how when you unlock bits of land there is already burned down buildings you have to fix first. I hope there is a glitch for it, if anyone finds one let us know! :smile:

Decent update, but I need more land. I have no where to place some of these items. Just doing my best to make em fit.

Easter update is ok, but too driven by having to use real world dollars....I'm not spending a dime on this game.

But I did use what few donuts I have on the pink basket.

81 Golden Egg Spins, sheesh. Wish they would have a better way. I've accumulated too many fences, ponds, gates, umbrellas, :lol:

Hate this part.

Did get the Council Egg, Pastor. Need Sherry Robbins and Hugs Bunny.

Back
Top Bottom