The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Haven't logged on since Thanksgiving. Some of the missions completed were still talking about turkeys, so I figured that was the last time. :lol:

Add me: redmondlopez

81 Golden Egg Spins, sheesh. Wish they would have a better way. I've accumulated too many fences, ponds, gates, umbrellas, :lol:

Hate this part.

Did get the Council Egg, Pastor. Need Sherry Robbins and Hugs Bunny.
Took me about 3 thousand donuts to get everything if not more

New in-game update available. Couple of new buildings and characters.

Thanks to whoever put a bunch of eggs in my baskets!! If anyone is able to add more I'd greatly appreciate it.

@Godsrebel
I removed some people that hadn't played in months, so I'm able to add more friends now.

I still check in everyday on my Simpsons game but the pace and constant storyline of the family guy game is winning.

still playing daily. i haven't gotten anything really good from the gold egg spins. all i really want is Shary Bobbins though. one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite episodes.
Add:
jayvee222
bastian031606

Didn't know today was the last day for the Easter update, need eggs ASAP!! Still need the lizards, Shary, and Father Sean. Help!!!

@godsrebel

This wasn't bad, but getting the same crap over and over (trees? beach umbrellas?) is mind numbing.

And you can't even sell them!

That's what pisses me off. I still have a bunch of American Flags in my storage from last year :lol:

Am I the only one who can't use the bunny zapper for some reason? Even though the event's still going on. :smh:

Just let me roll the pink eggs, got a bunch of gold eggs.... so when is it changing? anyone know?

That moment when sign in after a few months hiatus and see all the things you can't get anymore 
grin.gif

add me: CaliVisionz

Back
Top Bottom