The smallest apartment in New York — barely bigger than a prison cell for $1,275 a month

I'm probably in the minority on this but I prefer a studio/efficiency instead of a one-bedroom.

They getting out of hand. The rent prices were crazy about 5 years ago but for a 3 br now is 2500+ it's scary. It's out pacing inflation tremendously.

Shrinking the size of these places. Spending 1k + for a room. Landlords dividing one large room into 2.

So many storage places being built too. No one can fit anything into these modern apartments anymore

like someone said, SUCKERS BORN EVERYDAY. No way in hell
I’m paying $800 for a room in someone’s house

Financial situations vary. It's either Cats dropping 200 a week for somewhere to lay their head at night ,or drop 16-17 hun for a 1 bedroom.

Sacrifice staying in that 800 room for a while so you can really stack up and get something out of town

Man I think I'm in denial liking NYC. I claim I like it but when I'm not here I never miss this **** ever. I think it's only crackin 4 months out of the year. The rest of the year a bunch of transplants depressed and angry cuz it's cold.

Back
Top Bottom