The snow melting and the weather showing signs that summer is coming.

Appreciation post!

Canada (especially here in toronto) finally feels the warmth that spring should bring us, instead of snowstorms and windchills of under -10c.

Time to bust out the shorts and watch the chicks bust out the skirts.
pimp.gif

finally there is no more snow coming. this is my kind of weather.

- time to rock the nicer j's
- +1 for skirts
- looking fwd for the girls to rock tank tops/bikini's/booty shorts
cant wait to hit up the beaches this year...all them stuck up toronto ladies will be looking fineeee

Next week were looking at a high of 16 Degrees
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(Tune into CP24 Daily
pimp.gif
)

hmmm it was snowing like crazy last night up in the mountain here in vancouver lol
yea i like those tna pant
smile.gif
they make some assets look so... yummy?
but then again... usually highschool girls wear them and it becomes less and less appropriate for me to say these things year by year
frown.gif

It stared snowing out of no where last night in Vancouver....it was odd cause the weather has been great and sunny before that, and sunny today.

yeah vancouver was messed up, last week it was 21 on the weekend, this week snowing

kinda wack, i donno what to expect for summer

Montreal feelin the heat too! It's been in the 20's most of this week, and today is no exception! Supposed to hit 21-22 today! LOVE IT!

I feel bad for Calgary, though... heard they got hit with a couple of major snow storms! 20-25cm each! Poor bastards!

I feel bad for Calgary, though... heard they got hit with a couple of major snow storms! 20-25cm each! Poor bastards!
smh.gif
Playing basketball outside on Friday,to shoveling snow all morning Sunday...

Back
Top Bottom